Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Weekly Slowtwitch Chicagoland Ride
Quote | Reply
Considering temps in the 30's tomorrow, I just wanted to see if the ever-growing slowtwitch ride from the velodrome was going to take place, or if we are going to bag it this week. This is the end of my recovery week anyway, so I would probably abandon at 1.5 hours or so.

I would not be opposed to a noontime short ride, since that looks to be the warmest part of the day

Jima->Any recent arrivals at your place?

Philbert

Dr. Philip Skiba
Scientific Training for Endurance Athletes now available on Amazon!
Quote Reply
Re: Weekly Slowtwitch Chicagoland Ride [Philbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Phil..

If its dry and not too cold, I'm interested. Just need to know what time. Also, could you please give me the address of the Velodrome so I can map it out on MapQuest. If I'm not mistaken, its the Ed Rudolph Velodrome, right..?

Paul..
Quote Reply
Re: Weekly Slowtwitch Chicagoland Ride [Paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
after reading some email, the overall sentiment seems to be bag the ride, so I think we will cancel this week and see what mother nature has in store next weekend.

Paul...don't know the address but just mapquest the corner of waukegan and maple in Northbrook. It is about 100 yds in on Maple. You are correct, it is the ed rudolph velodrome.

Phil

Dr. Philip Skiba
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ok.. no biggie. See you guys next week then (if the weather holds up).

Paul..
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No new training partner as of yet, but any day now.
I most likely will be on the trainer tomorrow.

I will get you a route map if you would like, seeing as I will probably be saddled with fatherly duties here shortly.

Jim
Quote Reply
Re: Weekly Slowtwitch Chicagoland Ride [jima] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yeah, if you don't mind, a map would be great. I have most of the route mapquested, but I am missing a couple of the turns I am sure.

Phil

Dr. Philip Skiba
Quote Reply