Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Did anyone watch the rerun of Kona on NBC?
Quote | Reply
I swear I get it- my husband always wants to reserve his time to watch his Michigan football well today I did that for the NBC Kona special- It was awesome. I sat there on a saturday afternoon with laundry awaiting, dishes dirty, and kids asking for lunch but was in heaven!! As you all know- women can multi task with the best of them so I did run and make mac-n-cheese and wipe down the kitchen during commercials- but I loved every bit of it!! I am injured now but I swear one of these days I am going to do an Ironman and maybe even in Kona- but I do totally get the guy/football saturday and now only wished they had more tris on TV!!! Of course it didn't last long enough because soon after I was running kids to birthday parties and vacuuming but for that 1.5 hours- it was a great day!!!!!

COtrimom

Quote Reply
Re: Did anyone watch the rerun of Kona on NBC? [COTrimom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I watched it. Even though I watched it when it was on a few months ago and watched it live online. Then I followed it up with the Xterra USA championship that was in the Tivo from a few days ago. I am such a dork.

I wish they had more tris on tv too.

Good for you for taking a little time for youself even though you did multitask the commercials.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I watched as I was doing my workout on the trainer - great inspiration!

Only those who go too far can possibly find out how far they can go. -T.S. Eliot
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No, I missed it. For some reason I thought it was on later in the day, so I tuned in around 2:30. :(
Quote Reply
Re: Did anyone watch the rerun of Kona on NBC? [martini] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
way to plan for that- riding on my trainer would have been much better than laundry, feeding kids and doing dishes- heading to the trainer now instead- talk about bad planning

COtrimom

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I am injured now but I swear one of these days I am going to do an Ironman and maybe even in Kona-
Yay..you go girl...for sure I watched it. It's the best thing NBC does all year long.:-))

http://www.ironm4n.blogspot.com

-----------------
http://www.konashelley.blogspot.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
didn't like it this year. They need to get a different commentator-he said the stupidest things

Jolene Wilkinson
Triathlon Coaching http://www.pacificfit.net
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can't say I've ever found NBC Kona coverge exciting. Too much fluff and not enough content. They're getting a bit better on the sob stories however. I'm glad it's only once a year. IMO, the Oly races are usually more interesting to watch.
Quote Reply