Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Anyone using the Nike sdm[triax Autolap?
Quote | Reply
Anyone using the Nike sdm[triax?

Got it for Christams and still getting used to it. I am having trouble using the “Auto Lap” feature. It is supposed to automatically measure the lap times and splits for a given distance. I thought it would be nice to set it up to track my times for each mile on a run.

In the “Chrono Setup” screen, it says “Auto Lap ON 1.00 Mi”

Yet my last run had the following lap times:

Lap 1 - 0 min 0.26 sec
Lap 2 - 0 min 0.99 sec
Lap 3 - 0 min 1.19 sec
Lap 4 - 52 min 35.21 sec
Lap 5 - 0 min 45.20 sec

Note, those laps were "autolaps" -- I wasn't pressing the lap button. Obviously, the feaute is not working correctly (I haven’t run any quarter-second miles lately). Does this work for anyone else? Do you have any suggestions?

--

~~Bob
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone using the Nike sdm[triax Autolap? [Bob] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well, getting 20 views in 26 hours on this board tells me there is little interest in the Nike sdm[triax.

But I figured I'd "bump" this up in the hope that someone sees it today and has input.

--

~~Bob
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone using the Nike sdm [Bob] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bob,

I use the Nike SDM quite a bit. I have seen the same thing on occassion, but just with the first lap usually. Every once in a while I'll get a first lap if a second or two. I don't have a solution for you though. One thing that might help if you are not already doing this. Once I get outside I turn the shoe unit on and then clear all the functions (distance, graph and stop watch) ending in stop watch mode. Then once I start running, I then start the stopwatch. As opposed to starting the stopwatch, then starting running.

Mike Plumb, TriPower MultiSports
Professional Running, Cycling and Multisport Coaching, F.I.S.T. Certified
http://www.tripower.org
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone using the Nike sdm [Mike Plumb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll give that a try next run. Thanks for the input, Mike.

--

~~Bob
Quote Reply