Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by tripoet
Last edited by: tripoet: Mar 19, 03 12:58
Re: Anyone out there actually OWN a Felt S32? [tripoet] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Right now I own about 22 of them. To see what I think check out my review at www.bikesportmichigan.com
I had to BUY all 22 of them and I sell them for a living, but I can buy and sell any tri bikes I want...

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone out there actually OWN a Felt S32? [tripoet] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I own one and actually I bought it from Tom. I have only had it out on the road for 2 rides (living in Michigan sucks sometimes) but have put some good time on the trainer. IMHO I think it's by far the best bike for the money hands down. When Bikesport told me (after taking my measurements) that that was a good option for my body type it took like 30 seconds for me to make the decision. Of course I did my research before and was hopeful it would fit me. And if anyone gets the chance go to Tom and buy one of the 22 that he owns. You will not get a better fit or better advice on any bike.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone out there actually OWN a Felt S32? [LMS11] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I own a S22. What a bike! Fast and light. I did change the front end to a carbon x and changed to a carbon seatpost. Put some zipp 404's on and the bike looks as fast as anything. Handles well. Have done 2 IMs on it and a sprint series no problem. S32 although a little cheaper must be very similar.

Slow down or Go Around.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone out there actually OWN a Felt S32? [slowtrigeek] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Slow,

There's been a lot of talk about harshness of Aluminum frames. I'm eyeing a S22 for next season and have signed up for an Ironman distance race. What's your opinion? Did you get beat up on the S22 or is it a nice ride for 112 miles?

Thanks in advance,

Mike

TheBikeRacer.com
Quote Reply