Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by Kraig Willett
STARBLAZERS!!! [Kraig Willett] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dude, I used to love that show! I kind of had it confused with "Thunderbirds 2086" in my head though... Thanks for the link.

<If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough>
Get Fitter!
Proud member of the Smartasscrew, MONSTER CLUB
Get your FIX today?
Quote Reply
Re: Odd Headtube? Gerard? [Kraig Willett] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well, I can't really see much on the photo but I strongly doubt it has anything to do with ship hulls. Ship hull design is pretty interesting due to the issues of parts being under water and parts cutting through the water surface, and there are some pretty specific shapes invented for that purpose. I doubt there's any application in bikes though.

Gerard Vroomen
3T.bike
OPEN cycle
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Odd Headtube? Gerard? [Woody] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well that is odd... blank post. Go figure.

Was Lance on a Trek? I think I have seen pictures of him on a cheetah before... I always wondered why Natascha Badmann made me think of Starblazers.

Woody

Mike Hollywood
http://www.bostontriathlonteam.com
http://www.michaelhollywood.com
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Kraig Willett [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Don't UCI rules require that this fairing be structural? Could that little nub of carbon really create a whole lot of structural support?

Note: I'm no engineer.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Was that in the same SI article that had different looking DA STI shifters? I think that I remember seeing an additional protrustion on the brake lever. These might be the prototype for a dura ace upgrade to 10 speed or more?

Anyone else notice that?

Brandon Marsh - Website | @BrandonMarshTX | RokaSports | 1stEndurance | ATC Bikeshop |
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Pooks [ In reply to ]