Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Thanks to all
Quote | Reply
i just wanted to thank all the posters on this forum for all the support and nice words. it really has made for a rewarding year. also, i'd like to thank dan personally for having this forum. may you all have a happy and safe new year.........oh yeah........and race fast in 03

frank rehnelt

renn multisport
Quote Reply
Re: Thanks to all [Frank Rehnelt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey Frank- I have to buy some wheels from you for the store- people are all lit up over them now!
This is a very good forum. Dan is a great writer and does a nice job presenting his ideas and facilitating interesting dialogue on the forum. Super valuable. The people you meet on this forum are interesting too. I've really enjoyed it.
Happy New Year guys!

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Thanks to all [Frank Rehnelt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'd like to thank people that talked about your disc wheel, too. They convinced me to try one, and it's a great buy! Even though you said the Zipp might be a tad bit faster, I think for most of us the difference is not noticeable. Perhaps it would be the difference in drag similar to the difference of having your fingernails trimmed or not! Most of us lose more time from sitting up in a turn on a course, or taking a drink from a water bottle in a non-aero position. I took the money saved by getting a Renn disc, worked to get a little more to put with it, and got some Power Cranks. I'm getting better on them already...almost up to my normal speed on the road in less than two weeks.

Thanks to information in this forum, I will set some PR's in 2003 with better equipment, better training, and continued hard work...

Quid quid latine dictum sit altum videtur
(That which is said in Latin sounds profound)
Quote Reply
Re: Thanks to all [ktalon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah its definetly been fun to exchange thoughts and ideas with other triathletes from around the world. Cheers.

Want: 58cm Cervelo Soloist. PM me if you have one to sell

Vintage Cervelo: A Resource
Quote Reply