Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

IM Florida condo suggestions
Quote | Reply
I'm doing Florida and have reserved space at "The Summit" (two bdrm condo). Should I stick with it, or shop some more. It seems a little like a factory type housing project, but I'm not too picky. Any suggestions, or just stay put and don't over micro manage. Thanks, John
Quote Reply
Re: IM Florida condo suggestions [pdxjohn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
John,

We stayed at the Summit 2 years ago. The location was fine (a short walk to IM Village) and it was nice to have a kitchen. It is by no means the Four Seasons (at least the unit we were in wasn't) - but it was a place to sleep, shower and eat. If you don't mind not being at the host hotel (I think that's the Boardwalk?) I would stay with The Summit - just my $.02.

Kristi
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you've got a reasonable rate now, I'd stay where you are. It'll be adequate, if now overly fancy, and anything you find now is probably going to cost you more. There's a ton of construction going on in Panama City Beach right now, which is actually decreasing the number of rentable condos over the next 2-3 years as old buildings go down, and the new & improved go up in their place. So less availability of rooms than last year. And the Boardwalk totally sold out a couple months back, partly because half the complex is currently being demolished behind a big chain link fence so they can build condos where the motel used to be.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am doing IMF aswell, and need a place to stay. Can you pass on the phone number / web site of the summit?

Thanks much,

Henk

Alex Jonker
Quote Reply
Re: IM Florida condo suggestions [Henk J] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
http://www.summitcondo.com/
Quote Reply