Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

New Cervelo dual
Quote | Reply
I realize that this bike may not be widely available yet but does anyone have any experience with it or opinions about it?
Quote Reply
Re: New Cervelo dual [logan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The initial impression of Mark and Lindsay from Bikesport (here) at the Interbike Bicycle Trade Show was that the bike is a very strong offering. We will do a detailed and thorough review when it arrives.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: New Cervelo dual [logan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
A couple of weeks ago on a Tuesday I called Endurosport in Toronto. They told me the Dual won't be available until late January but they had a factory demo at their store. A friend wanted to put an order in on one, but of course wanted to see an example first. We arrived on the Saturday and they told me the Cervelo rep showed up two days earlier on Thursday to take it away. We were a bit miffed after driving 2 1/2 hrs. to Toronto just to see this bike. The sales person explained "hey dude, it's their bike and they can do what ever they want with it". To which I replied "just wait until the next time I talk to Gerard!!"(on this forum of course).

It turned out better for my friend because we also went and looked at a second hand P2K which he purchased for about the same price as a new Dual.
Quote Reply