Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Wtb or wtt ism or cobb
Quote | Reply
Last summer I was in a pretty bad wreck and was drove over by a Kia and broke my pelvis and lower back anong many other things. I have been having saddle trouble since trying to ride my bike on the trainer. I have been trying saddles that I have around with no luck, then I tried a friend ism pn 1.0. My typically agonizing half hour got much better. Looking to buy something similar, possibly even more padding like a 3.0 or Cobb Max. I have lots of stuff to sell or trade too. New in box Brooks B17. Bontrager Hilo rxl with lots of life. Red/orange sz 46 giro empire slx with the tongues cut, x lab stuff, many different barely used running shoes sz 11. Ultegra 6800 f/d r/d. I still have a few bikes around. I figured I would check here before I just start ordering stuff, thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Wtb or wtt ism or cobb [mbrekk44] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have an ISM PR 1.0 that I might be interested in trading, it's probably the most padded of the ISM saddles. Would consider a trade for the Hilo, or maybe some of the xlab stuff. Also looking for some ski-bend aerobar extensions. LMK.
Quote Reply
Re: Wtb or wtt ism or cobb [mbrekk44] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply