Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Do Some People Have Zero Recollection of What They Say?
Quote | Reply
People: Donald Trump is not my President. Donald Trump is an embarrassment to the Presidency. Donald Trump makes the entire US look bad internationally. The entire world thinks Donald Trump is a buffoon.

Also People: Meeting with the Donald Trump gives Kim Jong Un legitimacy in the eyes of the world.

I'll let that stand for itself.

Question: Is there anyone out there in the world who is on the fence about NK? Who will suddenly change their position on NK because of a Trump meeting?

Don't be stupid.
Quote Reply
Re: Do Some People Have Zero Recollection of What They Say? [DJRed] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DJRed wrote:
People: Donald Trump is not my President. Donald Trump is an embarrassment to the Presidency. Donald Trump makes the entire US look bad internationally. The entire world thinks Donald Trump is a buffoon.

Also People: Meeting with the Donald Trump gives Kim Jong Un legitimacy in the eyes of the world.

OK? Not quite picking up your point. You consider those inconsistent statements?

Quote:

Question: Is there anyone out there in the world who is on the fence about NK? Who will suddenly change their position on NK because of a Trump meeting?

Don't be stupid.

Also (honestly), not quite picking up this point. Since I don't think anyone in this forum is a fan of North Korea in general, what particular aspect are we talking about in regards to changing their position?
Last edited by: trail: Mar 9, 18 18:46
Quote Reply
Re: Do Some People Have Zero Recollection of What They Say? [DJRed] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DJRed wrote:

Don't be stupid.

He hasn't gained any points from this at this time except from the Fox News crowd. Anybody with any intelligence (which exempts much of his base) are taking a wait and see approach.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The was last news cycle. The new news is that Trump spoke too soon and there will be no meeting until NK makes concessions on nukes first.

Which has always been the policy.

So I will continue with, Trump is a buffoon.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I thought this thread was going to be about conversative media that went apesh*t back when Obama said he'd be willing to meet with Little Kim... but now seem think a RocketMan / Dotard summit would be a great idea.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I thought you were talking about my wife.
Quote Reply
Re: Do Some People Have Zero Recollection of What They Say? [The Guardian] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
//I thought you were talking about my wife. //

And my wife. Hmmm...a trend?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Kim Jong Un earned "legitimacy" in the eyes of the world because he was able to secure a meeting with the President of the U.S without any pre-conditions, a big coup for North Korea and giving Kim exactly what he wanted. He really just wants international acceptance as a power broker.

Trump reacted way too quickly and once cooler heads were able to talk with him, the Whitehouse realized what he did and are now backtracking to make disarmament or halting of the nuclear program a pre-condition. Trump has to back down and now Kim so any negotiations are now starting with Kim having the upper hand.

Once Trump gets out of the way, maybe things will progress though so there is hope.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Few people are good at logical thought.

People tend to hold many conflicting ideas, without realising that they're conflicting. There are entire bodies of research about it. Unfortunately, pointing out those inconsistencies often does little to change them.

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DJRed wrote:

Don't be stupid.

I don't know why it has to be so difficult, clearly it is very obvious what happened.

A few days ago, Fox broadcasted the movie "The Interview" and Trump realized Kim Jong Un is just a guy who loves America, hookers and booze. He's planning to keep his options open as to whether he will deliver the ricin or not. Enjoy the hookers first, then maybe decide about the ricin.
Quote Reply
Re: Do Some People Have Zero Recollection of What They Say? [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:

Kim Jong Un earned "legitimacy" in the eyes of the world because he was able to secure a meeting with the President of the U.S without any pre-conditions, a big coup for North Korea and giving Kim exactly what he wanted. He really just wants international acceptance as a power broker.

Trump reacted way too quickly and once cooler heads were able to talk with him, the Whitehouse realized what he did and are now backtracking to make disarmament or halting of the nuclear program a pre-condition. Trump has to back down and now Kim so any negotiations are now starting with Kim having the upper hand.

Once Trump gets out of the way, maybe things will progress though so there is hope.

I guess since KJU has "legitimacy" now I should let him come over and bang my wife then.

WTF does that even mean? Why do we just say meaningless words like they are the most important thing to humanity.

Which other country is now going to say, "Well, shit, I guess we should overhaul our NK foreign relations since President pussy grabber met with them without preconditions?"

Or, perhaps I misunderstand, and there are millions of North Koreans who are on the fence about following KJU and if KJU doesn't get a meeting with Trump they are going to revolt?

Or maybe, yeah maybe, KJU will use this as propaganda to solidify his power with his people because he'd probably never use state-sponsored media to make stuff up.

As an aside, saying "...to make disarmament or halting of the nuclear program a pre-condition" is pretty dumb, too.

KJU: "Mr. Trump, NK would like to discuss our disarmament or halting of our nuclear program."

President Trump: "OK. We can talk about that only if you first agree to 1) disarm, and 2) halt your nuclear program."

KJU: "That makes sense."

I am exposed to lots of negotiating tactics in my line of work and I've never seen that approach taken.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DJRed wrote:

I guess since KJU has "legitimacy" now I should let him come over and bang my wife then.

WTF does that even mean? Why do we just say meaningless words like they are the most important thing to humanity.

Which other country is now going to say, "Well, shit, I guess we should overhaul our NK foreign relations since President pussy grabber met with them without preconditions?"

Or, perhaps I misunderstand, and there are millions of North Koreans who are on the fence about following KJU and if KJU doesn't get a meeting with Trump they are going to revolt?

Or maybe, yeah maybe, KJU will use this as propaganda to solidify his power with his people because he'd probably never use state-sponsored media to make stuff up.

As an aside, saying "...to make disarmament or halting of the nuclear program a pre-condition" is pretty dumb, too.

KJU: "Mr. Trump, NK would like to discuss our disarmament or halting of our nuclear program."

President Trump: "OK. We can talk about that only if you first agree to 1) disarm, and 2) halt your nuclear program."

KJU: "That makes sense."

I am exposed to lots of negotiating tactics in my line of work and I've never seen that approach taken.

Day drinking?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If all you want to say is 'Trump haters can suck my balls' then just go ahead and say it.
Quote Reply
Re: Do Some People Have Zero Recollection of What They Say? [axlsix3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
axlsix3 wrote:
If all you want to say is 'Trump haters can suck my balls' then just go ahead and say it.

Not at all what I'm trying to say.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DJRed wrote:

I am exposed to lots of negotiating tactics in my line of work...

Upselling people to the combo meal?

Talking people into the extended warranties?

Convincing people that the key is just to get 5 people to sell under them?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think by legitimacy they mean that other countries will take this to mean that, if you have nukes, you will be taken seriously.

“Read the transcript.”
Quote Reply