Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Long Swimsuits
Quote | Reply
Does anyone have a recommendation on one piece swim suits that fit long? I have a regular length Speedo that I can barely get by with and a long length Athleta suit (discontinued) that I love, but it's on it's last leg - stretched out and faded.

Any tall ladies out there know where to find these elusive long suits? I've only found a plain, long length Speedo on SwimOutlet and one on LL Bean - but neither are all that desirable, colorwise. If these are the only ones available, well, I'll take the plunge, but thought I'd see if anyone else knows of any.

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Long Swimsuits [ninagski] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have one from Land's End that I really like that's designed for a long torso. Compared to the Tyr one piece I also wear in the pool, the Land's End one is a bit thicker. It has a lining under the front, and the straps are wider. It's also maybe an inch or so longer than the Tyr, even though the rest of the sizing is similar.

It doesn't look like a racing swimsuit (though it does have a sporty stripe), and there's some extra drag becuase of the lining and becuase I don't think I actually needed a long-torso swimsuit. But it's held up better than the TYR suit and hides all the bits that should stay hidden!
Quote Reply
Re: Long Swimsuits [KLK1712] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wow, Lands End...who knew?! They have so many options in Long.

I just ordered this one and they're having a 25% off sale.

https://www.landsend.com/products/womens-scoopneck-one-piece-swimsuit/id_318323?sku_0=::6HP
Quote Reply
Re: Long Swimsuits [ninagski] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nice! Hope it works out!
Quote Reply