Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Help decide between an Argon 19 E-117 and Canyon Speedmax 7.0
Quote | Reply
Its time to upgrade my 2006 Felt S32. I have a budget of about $2500 USD. I am mainly interested in both the Argon 19 E-117 and Canyon Speedmax 7.0 but I find it difficult to choose. I have came up with a few pros and cons. I am able to fit both bikes, I have had a pre bike fit done.

There is a local Argon dealer close to me who can get me a E-117 with a mix of 105's 2018 for 2500 plus tax. This would be great because I could bring the bike in for any maintenance. The dealer also has a E-117 with full 105's 2016 for 2300, which doesn't seem much of a discount to me.

The speedmax seems great with full 105's and top tube storage stock. I also like the look of the speedmax more than the Argon.

However, I am a little worried about not having a local dealer close. It seems like it would be pain for shipping.

Is there something I am missing. I would love to hear some opitions on the topic.

Thank you!
G
M
T
Detect languageAfrikaansAlbanianArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBasqueBelarusianBengaliBosnianBulgarianCatalanCebuanoChichewaChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEsperantoEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGeorgianGermanGreekGujaratiHaitian CreoleHausaHebrewHindiHmongHungarianIcelandicIgboIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseJavaneseKannadaKazakhKhmerKoreanLaoLatinLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalagasyMalayMalayalamMalteseMaoriMarathiMongolianMyanmar (Burmese)NepaliNorwegianPersianPolishPortuguesePunjabiRomanianRussianSerbianSesothoSinhalaSlovakSlovenianSomaliSpanishSundaneseSwahiliSwedishTajikTamilTeluguThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduUzbekVietnameseWelshYiddishYorubaZulu

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBasqueBelarusianBengaliBosnianBulgarianCatalanCebuanoChichewaChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEsperantoEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGeorgianGermanGreekGujaratiHaitian CreoleHausaHebrewHindiHmongHungarianIcelandicIgboIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseJavaneseKannadaKazakhKhmerKoreanLaoLatinLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalagasyMalayMalayalamMalteseMaoriMarathiMongolianMyanmar (Burmese)NepaliNorwegianPersianPolishPortuguesePunjabiRomanianRussianSerbianSesothoSinhalaSlovakSlovenianSomaliSpanishSundaneseSwahiliSwedishTajikTamilTeluguThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduUzbekVietnameseWelshYiddishYorubaZulu
Text-to-speech function is limited to 200 characters

Options : History : Feedback : DonateClose
Quote Reply
Re: Help decide between an Argon 19 E-117 and Canyon Speedmax 7.0 [Bebetter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Shipping is not a problem with Canyon if it's in stock. I ordered on a Monday, got it Friday for $90 ground.
Quote Reply
Re: Help decide between an Argon 19 E-117 and Canyon Speedmax 7.0 [onceatriathlet3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wow that’s good to know! I was thinking of giving them a call this week to talk to them.
Quote Reply
Re: Help decide between an Argon 19 E-117 and Canyon Speedmax 7.0 [Bebetter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Their customer service has been great with me so far. I called probably a half dozen times before I made the order. I got the 8.0 and was a bit anal about asking questions and specifics. I don't think I ever waited longer than maybe 5 minutes to talk to an actual person. If you have any questions, shoot me a DM.
Quote Reply