Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Kevin Hart News
Quote | Reply
Kevin Hart has now overtaken Will Farrell as the most annoying person on the planet.
Quote Reply
Re: Kevin Hart News [DJRed] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's quite an accomplishment, because Will Farrell has set that particular bar quite high.

IMO Will is the least funniest person to ever set foot on earth.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
He can't be more annoying than the lady in the coffee shop this morning. A nice quiet Sunday morning with the newspaper and she's constantly talking over the entire place, an expert on everything.

Some people have no shame.
Quote Reply
Re: Kevin Hart News [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
//and she's constantly talking over the entire place, an expert on everything.

Some people have no shame. //

I hope you atleast recruited her to the LR. She’d fit right in around here.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DJRed wrote:
Kevin Hart has now overtaken Will Farrell as the most annoying person on the planet.
You've clearly never met my former colleague Denise.
Quote Reply
Re: Kevin Hart News [JD21] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

You know, that was my first thought when I heard her. I wondered what her screen name was in the LR...

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:

You know, that was my first thought when I heard her. I wondered what her screen name was in the LR...

First three letters are "HAL"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DJRed wrote:

Jack Black has them both beat by a good ways.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think I read somewhere that he is now among the highest paid celebrities on TV now. That took me by surprise, but when it gets all broken down you see that just about every movie he touches is a huge hit. And he has a ton of side gigs that also pay well..

I see him playing on super high stakes poker games all the time, he is not bad, but dont think that is adding to his 100's of millions..
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
He's completely over exposed. He's doing some web show now where he interviews people while they sit in ice baths.

Too much.

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply
Re: Kevin Hart News [ThisIsIt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ThisIsIt wrote:
DJRed wrote:

+1

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Re: Kevin Hart News [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
monty wrote:
I think I read somewhere that he is now among the highest paid celebrities on TV now. That took me by surprise, but when it gets all broken down you see that just about every movie he touches is a huge hit. And he has a ton of side gigs that also pay well..

I see him playing on super high stakes poker games all the time, he is not bad, but dont think that is adding to his 100's of millions..

I saw him in one poker game and while he wasn't "too bad" I think the other players wanted to slap him.

Quote | Reply
SRQ_3sport wrote:
monty wrote:

I saw him in one poker game and while he wasn't "too bad" I think the other players wanted to slap him.

I know I wanted to reach through the iPad and slap him. He's that person you know who thinks they are the center of attention and can't help themselves. It get old after about two minutes.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Even though it goes without saying, but I'll say it anyway.

Racist!
Quote Reply
Re: Kevin Hart News [ThisIsIt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ThisIsIt wrote:
DJRed wrote:

They're all fighting it out for silver and bronze. James Franco is already standing on top of that podium.
Quote Reply
Re: Kevin Hart News [cartsman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We send all of our complete bellends over to the US so you can enjoy them too...

James Corden
Piers Morgan.

Payback for deely boppers
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:
He can't be more annoying than the lady in the coffee shop this morning. A nice quiet Sunday morning with the newspaper and she's constantly talking over the entire place, an expert on everything.

Some people have no shame.

Was she there for a Board Meeting? Couldn't she find Panera?
Quote Reply