Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Pros and Nike
Quote | Reply
Noticed over the last 6 months a lot of pros are now wearing Nike, especially the Vapor 4% shoe.
Seems to be the choice of Jesse Thomas, Ben Hoffman, Terenzo Bozzone, Holly Lawrence... for not really having a big presence in Triathlon, that’s a lot of big names wearing a brand that (I’m guessing) isn’t sponsoring them.

On a side note, I own the shoe and don’t like it... super narrow, feels like my foot is falling off the side, which jacked up my gate/stride.

Just wondering if anyone else noticed this or if it’s nothing new and that I’m just projecting since I bought the shoe.
Quote Reply
Re: Pros and Nike [Triathlete1031] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Triathlete1031 wrote:
Noticed over the last 6 months a lot of pros are now wearing Nike, especially the Vapor 4% shoe.
Seems to be the choice of Jesse Thomas, Ben Hoffman, Terenzo Bozzone, Holly Lawrence... for not really having a big presence in Triathlon, that’s a lot of big names wearing a brand that (I’m guessing) isn’t sponsoring them.

On a side note, I own the shoe and don’t like it... super narrow, feels like my foot is falling off the side, which jacked up my gate/stride.

Just wondering if anyone else noticed this or if it’s nothing new and that I’m just projecting since I bought the shoe.

Super narrow in the 4%?? I have really wide feet and i find them to be excepetional wide. But mine are a half size too big, but even in the right size i have lots, lots of room in the forefoot.

Owner at TRIPRO, The Netherlands
Quote Reply
Re: Pros and Nike [Triathlete1031] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Triathlete1031 wrote:

If you’re a 10.5 and want to unload your pair, let me know. I love mine but cringe at what a pain it is gonna be to replace them.

Re: Pros and Nike [IKnowEverything] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Size 9... sorry
Quote Reply