Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Hed Jet 6-9
Quote | Reply
Looking for information on this place and these wheels.

Seems to be a good deal for a new set of wheels

https://www.mybikeshop.com/products/hed-jet-6-9-plus-wheel-set-new-full-warranty

Any feed back on buying from them would be great.

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Hed Jet 6-9 [crash32] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Awesome support and prices. I bought my Jet Black 9 & Disk from them in December. I joined their membership to get max discount. I just ordered an electronic shift kit over the weekend. Lots of fun emails both times sorting everything out. Communication is excellent.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just ordered a Jet+ disc from them. I had several emails back and forth with Brian. Absolute top notch. Yes, their prices are very good as well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've purchased wheels and other things from them in the past. Great seller for sure. They post here in the classifieds once in a while as well.

Matt
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
crash32 wrote:

https://www.mybikeshop.com/products/hed-jet-6-9-plus-wheel-set-new-full-warranty

Thanks

I wrote in my sig why I think the HED JET+ is a great wheelset and especially for the value. Highly recommend.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bought a jet 9 front from them this year.

Great communication, asked about decals for my rear wheel, they madesure the orders got combined to save on shipping.

Very impressed.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I actually purchased that exact wheelset (2017 version) from them about a year ago. Excellent seller and would recommend them.
Quote Reply
Re: Hed Jet 6-9 [narcomoeba] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
narcomoeba wrote:
I actually purchased that exact wheelset (2017 version) from them about a year ago. Excellent seller and would recommend them.

Don't want to hijack the discussion but is there a difference in 2017 vs 2018 wheels?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
crash32 wrote:

Thanks

I bought a set of Jet 6 plus wheels from them last month and am very pleased with both the wheels and MyBikeShop. Excellent customer service; very responsive.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I bought a pair of Jet 6 plus from them in Nov. Highly recommendable (both the wheels and the shop).
Quote Reply
Re: Hed Jet 6-9 [bigredrude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'd be surprised if they changed anything, but I haven't checked the HED website. All the specs look the same as the 2017 version on mybikeshop.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Got my HED black wheels from them last month, great all around experience. The black wheels are -really- nice!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Another positive experience with mybikeshop. Bought Hed Jet Black from them and the sales experience was pretty much perfect. Will buy next wheel set from them also.
Quote Reply