Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD
Quote | Reply
SOLD
Last edited by: rself: Feb 20, 18 6:57
Quote Reply
Re: FS/FT: ZIPP 404 FireSTRIKE Clinchers for a disc & front 808ish wheel [rself] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Re: FS/FT: ZIPP 404 FireSTRIKE Clinchers for a disc & front 808ish wheel [rself] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Forgot to mention these will include an Aerojacket disc cover for the rear wheel
Quote Reply
Re: FS/FT: ZIPP 404 FireSTRIKE Clinchers + Aerojacket disc cover [rself] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How much?
Quote Reply
Re: FS/FT: ZIPP 404 FireSTRIKE Clinchers + Aerojacket disc cover [tri312] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
$1650 and I will cover shipping within the continental US. The wheels have less than 1k on them and the disc has 50 miles (2 Olympic races)
Quote Reply
Re: FS/FT: ZIPP 404 FireSTRIKE Clinchers + Aerojacket disc cover [rself] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price Updated
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still available?
Quote Reply
Re: FS/FT: ZIPP 404 FireSTRIKE Clinchers + Aerojacket disc cover [Nochain] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yep. Shoot me a message if interested.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are these still available? Would you consider a trade for an alto cc56 front and cc86 rear with upgraded hubs? I am Road raching now and don’t like the big rear wheel as it is a lot of work to spin up
Quote Reply
Re: FS/FT: ZIPP 404 FireSTRIKE Clinchers + Aerojacket disc cover [Bertbost] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry but not interested in that trade. If you would like to buy them though, shoot me a message with an offer.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for new pics added via google drive
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price lowered
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Make me a reasonable offer folks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still available... Make an offer
Quote Reply
Re: FS/FT: ZIPP 404 FireSTRIKE Clinchers + Aerojacket disc cover ($1300) [rself] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price updated. Wheels just sitting on the shelf
Quote Reply
Re: FS/FT: ZIPP 404 FireSTRIKE Clinchers + Aerojacket disc cover ($1300) [rself] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They still around? May be interested
Johnnyyd@hotmail.com

"If you want to experience all of the successes and pleasure in life, you have to be willing to accept all the pain and failure that comes with it"
Quote Reply
Re: FS/FT: ZIPP 404 FireSTRIKE Clinchers + Aerojacket disc cover ($1300) [johnnyyd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price updated
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
These are still available... Comes with Conti GPs!
Quote Reply