Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2014 Trek Speed Concept - Ulgetra Di2 - XL
Quote | Reply
Hey Everyone:

Selling my TT bike. Its a 2014 Trek Speed Concept Project One with Ultra Di2 and Garmin Vector II Pedals. It has the Bontrager clincher deep rims 7front/9rear. Size is XL - I'm 6'0 with long arms and medium torso and feel it fits me comfortably. The condition is used so there are the typical scratches and paint chips. But its never been crashed nor abused. I took great pride in owning this bike and have always had it professionally maintained and serviced.

I've made some upgrades to the bike this year and replaced the Di2 battery so that's fresh. And also upgraded the BB to the Ceramic Speed coated bearings - a $450 upgrade.

Included in this sale is a pair of training wheels if you want or need them. They're the Bontrager Race Select wheels - so just a basic aluminum 10/11 spd wheelset.

Its all Gotta GO!!!

My wife and I just had triplets so my racing is over for awhile!!!. My gain is your gain.

Asking $4,000 obo

Last edited by: Jimmycool: Jan 16, 18 4:30
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Super-9 Caron Clincher Disc - used and 2014 Trek Speed Concept - used [Jimmycool] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Super-9 Caron Clincher Disc - used and 2014 Trek Speed Concept - used [Jimmycool] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump - Still for sale. IMWI is over! I'd like to try and sell this stuff soon.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM Sent.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still for Sale
Bike w/o wheels - asking $4,500
Bike w/Wheels - asking $5,500
Disk - asking $1,500

I just replaced the Bottom Bracket with Ceramic Speed - coated bearings - $550 for 1 Ironman race.

Thanks,
Jim
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pm sent

Twitter
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Super-9 Caron Clincher Disc - used and 2014 Trek Speed Concept - used [RobbyT] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Would you sell the bike w/o the crank, pedals and wheels?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
pm sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump - both disc and bike are still for sale.
Thank you
Jim
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price Drop
Quote Reply
Re: 2014 Trek Speed Concept - Ulgetra Di2 - XL [Jimmycool] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
STILL FOR SALE? EMAIL ME IF YOU CAN AND IT IS

LOCATION ALSO PLEASE GOING THIS WEEKEND TO BY A BIKE

THANKS

JEFF
Quote Reply
Re: 2014 Trek Speed Concept - Ulgetra Di2 - XL [144bigboss] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes still for sale. I’m in Madison wi.
In Reply To:
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That great news for me haha
Is there a way on here to send my number or email and not make it go public?

I will need more pick so I can sale it to the wife.

Will you take to bike shop to pack it for shipping? At my cost

Jeff
Quote Reply
Re: 2014 Trek Speed Concept - Ulgetra Di2 - XL [144bigboss] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
send me a PM and I'll get it at my home email. I can then send you additional pic's.

Yes, I'll have the bike professionally packed and shipped. My company gives a price break if UPS or Fedex can go business to business rather than sending it to a home address, just an fyi.

Thanks,
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Jimmycool [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still available?
Quote Reply
Re: 2014 Trek Speed Concept - Ulgetra Di2 - XL [ironjfj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes its still for sale. I haven't had any time to ride it this fall and winter so I'm trying to sell it.

Thanks,
Jim C.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Look nice. Up for you

Knowledge of blockchain for people who interested in enter this page for more info https://www.blockchainlabs.asia/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM SENT Thank You

Mike
Quote Reply
Re: 2014 Trek Speed Concept - Ulgetra Di2 - XL [Phbmike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply