Trump FISA tweets
Quote | Reply
Holy cow what a dumarse.
Quote Reply
Re: Trump FISA tweets [tyrod1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tyrod1 wrote:
Holy cow what a dumarse.

So are any of y’all from a “shithole” country? HaHaHa. What a stable genius.
Quote Reply
Re: Trump FISA tweets [xtremrun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Last edited by: tyrod1: Jan 11, 18 16:41
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Now he's ranting about immigrants from 'sh*thole' countries, his words not mine. I think it's pretty hard to empathize with people from less fortunate situations when you've never gone hungry in your life and you've never gone out of your way to witness those conditions other than to evict them from your properties.

Although there are plenty of wealthy people that go out of their way to experience poverty. But Trump probably isn't one of them. His bone spurs probably prevented it.
Quote Reply
Re: Trump FISA tweets [FishyJoe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Learned my ancestors were from NorMay yesterday.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Even if the Mueller investigation doesnt get him, he will put his foot in his mouth in such a major way eventually that he'll have to resign. He has no self filter. I doubt he'll be president at the end of 2019.
Quote Reply
Re: Trump FISA tweets [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:
Even if the Mueller investigation doesnt get him, he will put his foot in his mouth in such a major way eventually that he'll have to resign. He has no self filter. I doubt he'll be president at the end of 2019.

I don't know, what could he possibly say that's considered over the line for him? POWs, Gold Star families, Africans, women, disabled people. I could go on. He's thrown them all under the bus whenever it's convenient for him.

Where do you go from there? Where's the line?

I think the Trump "base" will just entrench themselves further, regardless. Because in their twisted logic, admitting any fault in Trump is the logical equivalent of admitting defeat to "Hillary" and libtards. Which is insane. But it is what it is. (libtards also suffer from this twisted zero-sum logic, but I'm speaking about Trump's "base" in this instance)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
FishyJoe wrote:
Now he's ranting about immigrants from 'sh*thole' countries, his words not mine. I think it's pretty hard to empathize with people from less fortunate situations when you've never gone hungry in your life and you've never gone out of your way to witness those conditions other than to evict them from your properties.

Although there are plenty of wealthy people that go out of their way to experience poverty. But Trump probably isn't one of them. His bone spurs probably prevented it.

Don's right in as much as some of these people do come from shit hole countries. But what's lost to him is that's why they wish to leave to pursue a better life elsewhere. They're not shit hole people just because of where they were born.
Quote Reply
Re: Trump FISA tweets [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The WH may think their base will be ok with this, but I think as a country we're better than that and I hope his base, and some of the ball washers here have the moral fortitude to call him out. But it shouldn't even be a debate. The president should not be referring to immigrants coming here from shithole countries. In the context of his body of work, it's clear he is racist. Is this how we want to make America great again?
Last edited by: Kay Serrar: Jan 11, 18 19:03
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Preach on, brother.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:
The WH may think their base will be ok with this, but I think as a country we're better than that and I hope his base, and some of the ball washers here have the moral fortitude to call him out. But it shouldn't even be a debate. The president should not be referring to immigrants coming here from shithole countries. In the context of his body of work, it's clear he is racist. Is this how we want to make America great again?

Apparently you haven't been paying attention over the last two years.

They will put up with anything and everything as long as their guy holds power.

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:

When your head is up your ass, you can't put your foot in your mouth.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
“Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses... whoa not you buddy. You are from a shithole country... can we get some more fucking Norwegians up in here? What the fuck?!?”

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:
The WH may think their base will be ok with this, but I think as a country we're better than that and I hope his base, and some of the ball washers here have the moral fortitude to call him out.

Do you know any people that form his base? The ones I know love it when he says this kind of stuff because it's what they think.
Quote Reply
Re: Trump FISA tweets [ThisIsIt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ThisIsIt wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:
The WH may think their base will be ok with this, but I think as a country we're better than that and I hope his base, and some of the ball washers here have the moral fortitude to call him out.

Do you know any people that form his base? The ones I know love it when he says this kind of stuff because it's what they think.

They love it when he opens his mouth and says anything. If he gave a coherent speech on immigration and expressed more moderate views, they would nod their heads and support that too. Basically, they are lemmings.
Quote Reply
Re: Trump FISA tweets [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cerveloguy wrote:
FishyJoe wrote:

Don's right in as much as some of these people do come from shit hole countries. But what's lost to him is that's why they wish to leave to pursue a better life elsewhere. They're not shit hole people just because of where they were born.

Don's not right, you're just wrong with him in thinking that it is ok to characterize entire nations and their citizens in such a manner. Followed quickly with "it's not racist, it's just reality".
Last edited by: FindinFreestyle: Jan 12, 18 4:17
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:
ThisIsIt wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:

They love it when he opens his mouth and says anything. If he gave a coherent speech on immigration and expressed more moderate views, they would nod their heads and support that too. Basically, they are lemmings.

I don't know where you grew up, etc. but where and when I did among the people I was around, there was nothing more damning than be a foreigner.

Looking back on it, it was downright strange, the disdain and mocking of anything that was "other".

Now I think most people grew out of that over time and with maturity but not all.

One of my Trump loving relatives posted on FB this morning that he "Doesn't understand what the uproar is about, Trump is just saying what everyone thinks. He (my relative) wouldn't go to any of those shithole countries and he doesn't want people from those countries coming here."

No comments yet to his post, but usually there are one or two of his friends that ratchet it up well beyond that. Stuff you would think any sensible person, even if they thought it, wouldn't post on social media. And these are 50-60 year olds, not kids.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ThisIsIt wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:
ThisIsIt wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:

I don't know where you grew up, etc. but where and when I did among the people I was around, there was nothing more damning than be a foreigner.

Looking back on it, it was downright strange, the disdain and mocking of anything that was "other".

Now I think most people grew out of that over time and with maturity but not all.

One of my Trump loving relatives posted on FB this morning that he "Doesn't understand what the uproar is about, Trump is just saying what everyone thinks. He (my relative) wouldn't go to any of those shithole countries and he doesn't want people from those countries coming here."

No comments yet to his post, but usually there are one or two of his friends that ratchet it up well beyond that. Stuff you would think any sensible person, even if they thought it, wouldn't post on social media. And these are 50-60 year olds, not kids.

That's because the "kids" are smarter than that. 50-60 year olds ain't.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ThisIsIt wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:
ThisIsIt wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:

I was born and raised in a Caribbean "shithole" country, and have since emigrated to the US. If nothing else I contribute a shit ton of taxes to this country, but I also consider myself an asset to my community. Happily my community is diverse and tolerant.

There is an increasing amount of groupthink going on in politics and social media. It is generating McCarthyism-like tendencies in people and increasing divisiveness and intolerance. It's sad considering this country's history. There was a time not many generations ago that Poland and Ireland were the "shithole" countries.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
cerveloguy wrote:
FishyJoe wrote:

This ^^^^^ Holy shit!! I agree with a Canadian Liberal!! OMG, The sky is falling!!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
And our pos prez now lies about what he said via tweets. Dick Durbin in room confirmed reports on tv this morning.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
cerveloguy wrote:
FishyJoe wrote:

My SIL is from Africa. He, his father and his brother all have PhD s from U.S universities. STEM program. My SIL and his brother became citizens via the lottery. They both earn 6 figures. His father lives in Africa.

My partner is from Africa.

All quality people. All taxpayers.

Trumphole's comments are racist. Big shock huh.

Fuck Trumphole.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ThisIsIt wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:

That comment (about his base) surprises me not one bit.

So how will his base respond now that he is disavowing the comments? Does this make him spineless or media savvy (or something else)?
Quote Reply
Re: Trump FISA tweets [Greg66] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Greg66 wrote:
ThisIsIt wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:

That comment (about his base) surprises me not one bit.

So how will his base respond now that he is disavowing the comments? Does this make him spineless or media savvy (or something else)?

Well if he said nothing of the sort he would have called out the "Fake News Media!!!" but instead he said "The language used by me at the DACA meeting was tough, but this was not the language used. What was really tough was the outlandish proposal made - a big setback for DACA!"

So the balance of probabilities is that he did say that.

Indeed, Senator Durbin, who was in the meeting, has since confirmed that not only did Trump say that, but he said it repeatedly.
Quote Reply

Prev Next