Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Curse of Oak Island 2017/18 Season
Quote | Reply
DavHamm where the hell have you been?
Quote Reply
Re: Curse of Oak Island 2017/18 Season [racin_rusty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You know this show is a ripoff of Seinfeld right? It's a show about nothing.My kids and I watch it every week just to see nothing happen.

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply
Re: Curse of Oak Island 2017/18 Season [jkca1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh come on, the recovery from Lyme disease was super fast and amazing! If fact, maybe it was even yyyyuuuuuuggggee!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It was yyyyuuuuuuggggee! . The funny thing about this show is I remember reading about the island when I about 10, so 1965 ish. And of course the guys are from Michigan just like me. I do hope they score big one day otherwise it's been a yyyyuuuuuuggggee waste of money and time.

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
racin_rusty wrote:
DavHamm where the hell have you been?

Trying to understand tipping.

Been watching.... clearly there is something down there... Bone Fragments from 2 people... Book binding material...

But what was the point after the episode 2 weeks ago of showing 10 min of this weeks show.. Made this weeks show very dull.. for what was going to be a dull episode anyhow...

Hope they don't stretch things out to far, but so far I have LOVED this season (with the exception of the last episode) ..

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Re: Curse of Oak Island 2017/18 Season [jkca1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jkca1 wrote:
You know this show is a ripoff of Seinfeld right? It's a show about nothing.My kids and I watch it every week just to see nothing happen.

I'm not sure what it was called, but my daughter liked to watch a show where they were looking for Bigfoot.

Every episode was the same thing. Meet up with the local yokels who claim they've seen Bigfoot, go out looking for Bigfoot, note some ambiguous clues that show Bigfoot is around, but not find Bigfoot, repeat...
Quote Reply
Re: Curse of Oak Island 2017/18 Season [DavHamm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's like crack!!! I just want a little more.
Quote Reply