Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Antifa Self-Defense Training Caught on Video... With Some Commentary Added
Quote | Reply
The commentator, who has a YouTube channel, I guess, is pretty mean and I don't necessarily agree with ALL his ripostes in this particular video (just 95 percent of 'em ;-). On YouTube he mostly spends his time goofing on Crossfit (understandable) in his videos, but here he decides to dissect just what it is this particular chapter of Antifa is up to with its self-defense training classes and their prepping for battle.

I have to admit; after having watched these Antifa folks girding their loins for combat, I'm a lot less worried about their capabilities than I once was.

Bottom line: most of these guys would get curb stomped in a straight-up street fight, which I'm sure not one of them have ever been in, let alone your standard everyday bar fight. Or even an after-grade-school rumble in the playground. ;-)

Also, there's no such thing as a fair fight. If you go into a hoped-for riot thinking that either your opponents or the cops are going to fight fair you're going to get a beating thrown at you. Me, I'd pick up a brick and hit you from behind if I could get away with it. Or kick you in the Trump-balls from behind. I usually make that tactical decision just before I make my move. Hahahahaha!

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Re: Antifa Self-Defense Training Caught on Video... With Some Commentary Added [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Good one. Even the cute little snowflakes I work with got a good laugh from that.

Personally, I would recommend they learn how to run fast.
Quote Reply
Re: Antifa Self-Defense Training Caught on Video... With Some Commentary Added [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Put this one on thread repeat.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks for making my day!!! :D Looks like the only position those ''guys'' were used to being in was face down...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My favorite aspect is the effete, lisping manner of speaking. Why would you take on an affectation that makes you sound like a pussy?

If I don't, who will? -Me
It's like being bipolar in opinion is a requirement around here. -TripleThreat
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think they make a mistake by using the moniker 'Antifa'. It creates a disconnect to their purpose which is 'Anti Fascism'.
Quote Reply
Re: Antifa Self-Defense Training Caught on Video... With Some Commentary Added [Harbinger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You mean anti-democracy, right.
Quote Reply
Re: Antifa Self-Defense Training Caught on Video... With Some Commentary Added [efernand] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
efernand wrote:
You mean anti-democracy, right.

Uh no. I meant what I stated. Do you think Facism is Democracy?
Quote Reply
Re: Antifa Self-Defense Training Caught on Video... With Some Commentary Added [Harbinger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:

No, fascism isn't democracy, but antifa is anti-Trump, the democratically elected President of the United States.
Quote Reply
Re: Antifa Self-Defense Training Caught on Video... With Some Commentary Added [efernand] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
efernand wrote:
Quote:

No, fascism isn't democracy, but antifa is anti-Trump, the democratically elected President of the United States.

They may be anti Trump but I think that is a by-product of his support for White Supremists. That said, the more I research them the murkier their message seems.

Per Wikipedia
the antifa movement's goals, the adherents "reject turning to the police or the state to halt the advance of white supremacy.

Per USAToday
The primary goal is to stop neo-Nazis and white supremacists from gaining a platform rather than to promote a specific antifa agenda. The antifa groups are decidedly anti-racist, anti-sexist and anti-homophobia, but also by and large socially leftist and anti-capitalist.
Quote Reply