Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Ok, you can use the term “snowflake” for this guy...
Quote | Reply
https://www.vicnews.com/...ity-in-change-rooms/

I just hope it isn’t BCtriguy.

If it is, sorry for outing you, Norm ;)

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply
Re: Ok, you can use the term “snowflake” for this guy... [CaptainCanada] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: Ok, you can use the term “snowflake” for this guy... [CaptainCanada] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
While I wouldn't file a complaint I can certainly sympathize with Norm. Have you never been to a YMCA? The mens locker room isn't a changing facility. It's a nudist colony for men over 50.

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My wife tells me that almost all the women at our local recreation center use the showers to change clothes. Municipal rec centers seem to be a different breed of folks than regular gyms.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Ok, you can use the term “snowflake” for this guy... [Leddy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Aside from how cheap I am with certain things and how much I loathe having to drive somewhere to get done what I can do at home, getting away from naked old men was the best part about dropping a gym membership. I can't tell you how many times I'd be sitting on the locker room bench, bending over to tie my shoes, and have some 70 year old dude, dripping wet, towel half wrapped around his wrinkly bosom, come right next to me even though there was plenty of unused space elsewhere, put a leg on the bench, and drop that towel only to have Floppy Johnson 15" from my face, draping like a flag on a windless day. I will never miss that.

Leddy wrote:
While I wouldn't file a complaint I can certainly sympathize with Norm. Have you never been to a YMCA? The mens locker room isn't a changing facility. It's a nudist colony for men over 50.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Take that shit to the tri forum!

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Quote Reply
Re: Ok, you can use the term “snowflake” for this guy... [Leddy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I forget the exact wording but my Y actually has a sign in the area between the showers and the locker room asking people to dry off there before going back into the locker room, "in order to respect other patrons" or something like that.
Quote Reply
Re: Ok, you can use the term “snowflake” for this guy... [WelshinPhilly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
WelshinPhilly wrote:
I forget the exact wording but my Y actually has a sign in the area between the showers and the locker room asking people to dry off there before going back into the locker room, "in order to respect other patrons" or something like that.

I believe that's primarily an effort to keep the locker room floors dry. I also believe that there's something in the Y's mission statement about fostering an environment of male genital inclusiveness. The place is like a nude social club for old timers.

"The right to party is a battle we have fought, but we'll surrender and go Amish... NOT!" -Wayne Campbell
Quote Reply
Re: Ok, you can use the term “snowflake” for this guy... [MidwestRoadie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
MidwestRoadie wrote:
Aside from how cheap I am with certain things and how much I loathe having to drive somewhere to get done what I can do at home, getting away from naked old men was the best part about dropping a gym membership. I can't tell you how many times I'd be sitting on the locker room bench, bending over to tie my shoes, and have some 70 year old dude, dripping wet, towel half wrapped around his wrinkly bosom, come right next to me even though there was plenty of unused space elsewhere, put a leg on the bench, and drop that towel only to have Floppy Johnson 15" from my face, draping like a flag on a windless day. I will never miss that.

Leddy wrote:

Sounds about right !

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Re: Ok, you can use the term “snowflake” for this guy... [burnman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
burnman wrote:
WelshinPhilly wrote:

I believe that's primarily an effort to keep the locker room floors dry. I also believe that there's something in the Y's mission statement about fostering an environment of male genital inclusiveness. The place is like a nude social club for old timers.

The Y I belong to built a new facility a few years back. One of the "super" YMCA's I think it's called. Best thing they did was add kids locker rooms. No kids in the adults and adults in the kids are "required to be respectful of the young adults while changing" and can only be in there with their child. I think they finally realized the emotional scaring that occurs to the poor kids in the mens locker room.

Quote Reply
Re: Ok, you can use the term “snowflake” for this guy... [JasoninHalifax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JasoninHalifax wrote:
Take that shit to the tri forum!

Yeah, this sounds like it's straight out of the Strange Denizens of the Pool thread. Nothing new. Old guys like to hang around naked in the locker room-- it's universal. I love that the complaint specifically mentioned the old dudes.
Quote Reply
Re: Ok, you can use the term “snowflake” for this guy... [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"My wife tells me that almost all the women at our local recreation center........"

All, right! This is going to be good!

"...... use the showers to change clothes. Municipal rec centers seem to be a different breed of folks than regular gyms. "

*sigh*......so you're saying they all don't just walk around naked like the old guys in the mens locker room? Damn.

-----------------------------Baron Von Speedypants
-----------------------------RunTraining articles here:
http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...runtraining;#1612485
Quote Reply
Re: Ok, you can use the term “snowflake” for this guy... [BarryP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BarryP wrote:
"My wife tells me that almost all the women at our local recreation center........"

All, right! This is going to be good!

"...... use the showers to change clothes. Municipal rec centers seem to be a different breed of folks than regular gyms. "

*sigh*......so you're saying they all don't just walk around naked like the old guys in the mens locker room? Damn.

And even if they did, they are the wives of the old guys, so ....

Quote Reply
Re: Ok, you can use the term “snowflake” for this guy... [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well, it might be a good thing that it's the wives of the oldies. Tell me, are these much younger wives of old guys with money...not unlike the current better half in the White House?

j p o wrote:
Quote Reply
Re: Ok, you can use the term “snowflake” for this guy... [MidwestRoadie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
MidwestRoadie wrote:
Well, it might be a good thing that it's the wives of the oldies. Tell me, are these much younger wives of old guys with money...not unlike the current better half in the White House?

j p o wrote:

Ummmm, no.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
CaptainCanada wrote:
https://www.vicnews.com/news/complaint-about-excessive-nudity-in-change-rooms/

I just hope it isn’t BCtriguy.

If it is, sorry for outing you, Norm ;)

Well maybe a trip to Calgary will help him get over his issue: http://calgaryherald.com/...l-proceed-as-planned
Quote Reply
Post deleted by windschatten [ In reply to ]
Re: Ok, you can use the term “snowflake” for this guy... [windschatten] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The number of snowflakes in this thread alone, regressives pretending to be progressives.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Leddy wrote:

Any gym will do, not just the Y. One of our students has a story about one of my older colleagues coming over to talk to him naked in the gym locker room (not on campus but a commercial gym in town). He's also been in the sauna at the same gym, where I take it most people remain somewhat covered, having a conversation with the buck-naked president of the University. Who's short and probably weighs about 250 lbs.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ha! That's awesome.

There are some people I see at the Y or Crystal Pool, where I'm going for masters as soon as I finish posting this, that I just shake my head at. Recently one fat fuck, fully nude, had his gut and balls elegantly draped over the countertop as he was leaning in to a mirror to trim his beard with a trimmer. So not only was he smearing his disgusting, sweaty junk all over the counter, his facial hair was being tossed everywhere from the trimmer, including all over his disgusting morbidly obese body.

Some people, I tell ya!

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Re: Ok, you can use the term “snowflake” for this guy... [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BCtriguy1 wrote:
Ha! That's awesome.

There are some people I see at the Y or Crystal Pool, where I'm going for masters as soon as I finish posting this, that I just shake my head at. Recently one fat fuck, fully nude, had his gut and balls elegantly draped over the countertop as he was leaning in to a mirror to trim his beard with a trimmer. So not only was he smearing his disgusting, sweaty junk all over the counter, his facial hair was being tossed everywhere from the trimmer, including all over his disgusting morbidly obese body.

Some people, I tell ya!

Dude, my beard needed a trim. Mellow out!

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you remembered to trim the 'lower' beard then it's all good...
Quote Reply