Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

The LR in a nutshell....
Quote | Reply
As usual, the Python's got it right. Thanks to whomever posted this the other day, I had forgotten about this gem.

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Quote Reply
Re: The LR in a nutshell.... [JasoninHalifax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Silly humor brings me much joy

who's smarter than you're? i'm!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That was awesome. I used to love watching the Pythons on my local PBS station back in the 1970s. Funniest collection of guys I've ever seen. :-)

"Self Defence Against Fresh Fruit." "Ministry of Silly Walks." Too many to list.

And yes: that one was the LR in a nutshell. Or "nutbag" -- Trump's nutbag -- if you're Duffy. ;-)

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Re: The LR in a nutshell.... [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I found a video of Duffy vs Dan....

big kahuna wrote:
That was awesome. I used to love watching the Pythons on my local PBS station back in the 1970s. Funniest collection of guys I've ever seen. :-)

"Self Defence Against Fresh Fruit." "Ministry of Silly Walks." Too many to list.

And yes: that one was the LR in a nutshell. Or "nutbag" -- Trump's nutbag -- if you're Duffy. ;-)

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Quote Reply
Re: The LR in a nutshell.... [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
big kahuna wrote:

Fry and laurie are great too!!

who's smarter than you're? i'm!
Quote Reply
Re: The LR in a nutshell.... [veganerd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
veganerd wrote:
big kahuna wrote:

Fry and laurie are great too!!

Absolutely! My wife can't figure out why I find British humor so... humorous. "It just is," I reply to her as I walk away in search of an honest man in Parliament. ;-)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JasoninHalifax wrote:
I found a video of Duffy vs Dan....

big kahuna wrote:

Hahahahahahahahaha! Perfect!! :-)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
And now for something completely different.......
Quote Reply