Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Been tied up in a deposition most of the day - so ... who's been banned?

I see the list includes:

Trump's Personal Ballwasher a/k/a "Duffy."

The Zima Queen a/k/a "windywave."

Who else?

If you have been banned, raise you hand.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR

Re: Been tied up in a deposition most of the day - so ... who's been banned? [JSA] [ In reply to ]

That must have been a kinky deposition, mine don't usually go like that.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.

Re: Been tied up in a deposition most of the day - so ... who's been banned? [JSA] [ In reply to ]

Don't know but it's going to be boring.

Re: Been tied up in a deposition most of the day - so ... who's been banned? [knewbike] [ In reply to ]

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR

BLeP has been banned.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?

JSA wrote:
I see the list includes:

Long time coming

He should have been banned the minute he admitted to buying Zima !

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Last edited by: Leddy: Jan 5, 18 14:14

Holy crap! You're still here??
:)

Take a short break from ST and read my blog:
http://tri-banter.blogspot.com/

Klehner has been dubbed Kleenex.

Heā€™s crying about it in another thread.

Seems very apropos to me.

JSA wrote:
I see the list includes:

Trump's Personal Ballwasher a/k/a "Duffy."

Who else?

If you have been banned, raise you hand.

I've been banned and so's my wife.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4SYc_flMnMQ

Re: Been tied up in a deposition most of the day - so ... who's been banned? [dave_w] [ In reply to ]

dave_w wrote:
Holy crap! You're still here??
:)

Give him time. He apparently was busy all day.

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "

Re: Been tied up in a deposition most of the day - so ... who's been banned? [Leddy] [ In reply to ]

Leddy wrote:
JSA wrote:
I see the list includes:

Long time coming

Then what is your take on someone who has a board meeting at a Panera?

I actually had some, like, real work to do for the last several hours. Did they really get banned, and for what? Mr. Duffy and I and several others were communing with Lieutenant Dan over on that comportment thread earlier today. Now this?

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."

Re: Been tied up in a deposition most of the day - so ... who's been banned? [Uncle Arqyle] [ In reply to ]

Uncle Arqyle wrote:
what is your take on someone who has a board meeting at a Panera?

no multi level marketers allowed in here.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman

Re: Been tied up in a deposition most of the day - so ... who's been banned? [BLeP] [ In reply to ]

BLeP wrote:

For the record, I'm not crying about it (and you can look it up). I'm trying to figure out why people are using a middle-school level of mockery, right up there with "Obummer", "Shrillary", and the like.

----------------------------------
"Go yell at an M&M"

Re: Been tied up in a deposition most of the day - so ... who's been banned? [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]

big kahuna wrote:
I actually had some, like, real work to do for the last several hours. Did they really get banned, and for what? Mr. Duffy and I and several others were communing with Lieutenant Dan over on that comportment thread earlier today. Now this?

Yep. Apparently they crossed a line in the locked thread.

Re: Been tied up in a deposition most of the day - so ... who's been banned? [Uncle Arqyle] [ In reply to ]

Uncle Arqyle wrote:
Leddy wrote:
JSA wrote:
I see the list includes:

Long time coming

Then what is your take on someone who has a board meeting at a Panera?

Thatā€™s a time out

Re: Been tied up in a deposition most of the day - so ... who's been banned? [klehner] [ In reply to ]

klehner wrote:
BLeP wrote:

For the record, I'm not crying about it (and you can look it up). I'm trying to figure out why people are using a middle-school level of mockery, right up there with "Obummer", "Shrillary", and the like.

Hey. I am the guy that everyone calls moose fucker. I feel like I am right right person to tell you that you really need to lighten up.

Re: Been tied up in a deposition most of the day - so ... who's been banned? [BLeP] [ In reply to ]

BLeP wrote:
klehner wrote:
BLeP wrote:

Hey. I am the guy that everyone calls moose fucker. I feel like I am right right person to tell you that you really need to lighten up.

ĪœĪŸĪ›Ī©Ī-Ī›Ī‘Ī’Ī•
we're doomed

Post deleted by spudone [ In reply to ]

Yeah kleenex, listen to the moose fucker! Lighten up, Francis...

For the record, I try to stay away from name calling; but we all have our immature moments.

BLeP wrote:
klehner wrote:
BLeP wrote:

To be fair, we only call you moose fucker because you fuck moose.

I think the difference is that they are not doing that to mock you; it's a good natured jab at you. It's so ridiculous that it really can't be taken any other way.

On the other hand I see Ken make a point and the immediate reply is to call him Kleenex and tell him to stop crying. It's done to mock him and shut down any kind of conversation.

That's at least how I see it. And btw my username is a nick name I got when I was really fat.

Re: Been tied up in a deposition most of the day - so ... who's been banned? [buddhabelly] [ In reply to ]

Na. They've been pretty harsh with Blep. To the point where sometimes I've felt bad for him.

What went down??? Something to do With Dans thread earlier today?
Last edited by: Fishbum: Jan 5, 18 17:23

Prev Next