Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Feds open new investigation into Clinton Foundation
Quote | Reply
http://thehill.com/...dation-investigation

About time...
Last edited by: Kay Serrar: Jan 5, 18 8:27
Quote Reply
Re: Feds open new investigation into Clinton Foundation [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:

About time...

Felonia Milhous Von Pantsuit. She's the Wendell Wilkie of modern day politics. ;-)

Eh, it's obvious she and her husband Bill were raking in the dough as quickly as they could and then passing it around to what they expected would be members of her administration once she seized the White House. It was a big jobs program and payola organization for the Clinton cartel.

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Re: Feds open new investigation into Clinton Foundation [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
big kahuna wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:

About time...

Felonia Milhous Von Pantsuit. She's the Wendell Wilkie of modern day politics. ;-)

Eh, it's obvious she and her husband Bill were raking in the dough as quickly as they could and then passing it around to what they expected would be members of her administration once she seized the White House. It was a big jobs program and payola organization for the Clinton cartel.

I never understood why they handled the foundation the way they did. If it was legitimate, they did everything they could to make it look corrupt. And if it was corrupt it was so in people's faces they had no choice but to notice. They could have at least been subtle about it.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Feds open new investigation into Clinton Foundation [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
big kahuna wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:

About time...

I never understood why they handled the foundation the way they did. If it was legitimate, they did everything they could to make it look corrupt. And if it was corrupt it was so in people's faces they had no choice but to notice. They could have at least been subtle about it.

When you have spent your life above the law ...

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Feds open new investigation into Clinton Foundation [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:

About time...

About time is right. But you and I both know nothing will come of this. It slip off her just the email server investigation.
Quote Reply
Re: Feds open new investigation into Clinton Foundation [orphious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
orphious wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:

About time...

About time is right. But you and I both know nothing will come of this. It slip off her just the email server investigation.

It may not be straightforward to prove there was quid pro quo, but yes, if they skate there will be howls from the right.
Quote Reply
Re: Feds open new investigation into Clinton Foundation [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Impeach Hillary!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yeah, but from the bottom of the article it says there is statute of limitations issues that might come into play.

I would have to dig up some stuff, but I recall something along the lines of her hiring her campaign staff to also work for the foundation. I'm sorry, but most people can't do two full time jobs, to me that is a big red flag.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can we arrest her for getting Trump elected?
Quote Reply
Re: Feds open new investigation into Clinton Foundation [knewbike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
knewbike wrote:
Can we arrest her for getting Trump elected?

I’d throw in a couple of bucks to help fund that effort. ;-)

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Another shiny object to distract from the Russian investigation. Let throw some red meat to the ditto heads and investigate the Clintons again. How about investigating the Trump foundation! If the Lavender room had the money the Republicans have wasted investigating Hillary we could all retire. What a joke.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nothing will come of it, her pant suits are made of teflon coated kevlar
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:
orphious wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:

About time...

It may not be straightforward to prove there was quid pro quo, but yes, if they skate there will be howls from the right.

And if they are prosecuted there will be howls from the left. No good will come of this except the continued hatred of the other side.
Quote Reply
Re: Feds open new investigation into Clinton Foundation [xtremrun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How is that "Russian" thing working out?
Quote Reply
Re: Feds open new investigation into Clinton Foundation [dvfmfidc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dvfmfidc wrote:
How is that "Russian" thing working out?

Pretty good. Four down 8 to go.
Quote Reply
Re: Feds open new investigation into Clinton Foundation [xtremrun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
LOL...
can you pump your gas?
Quote Reply
Re: Feds open new investigation into Clinton Foundation [dvfmfidc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dvfmfidc wrote:
LOL...
can you pump your gas?

As a matter of fact I can. I'm a ridge running red neck out of the mountains of South Carolina. I can build a car out of a junk yard and run it on corn liquor.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
xtremrun wrote:
Another shiny object to distract from the Russian investigation. Let throw some red meat to the ditto heads and investigate the Clintons again. How about investigating the Trump foundation! If the Lavender room had the money the Republicans have wasted investigating Hillary we could all retire. What a joke.

So you don't think that there was anything wrong with the way the Clinton Foundation was being run while Hillary was SecState? And, how is the Trump Foundation similar to Clinton Foundation? Were there apparent government quid pro quo involved?

Quote | Reply
Roger that. get back to me when President Trump is impeached for some reason or another!
Quote Reply
Re: Feds open new investigation into Clinton Foundation [spot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
spot wrote:
xtremrun wrote:

So you don't think that there was anything wrong with the way the Clinton Foundation was being run while Hillary was SecState? And, how is the Trump Foundation similar to Clinton

Google Foundation? Were there apparent government quid pro quo involved?

I haven't seen any proof of quid pro quo. It is a nice target for Republicans and you would think the Clintons would have seen that. Hey if the facts show a crime prosecute them.
It's just a shame the Republicans don't put the same effort into investigating a known con man conspiring with the Russians to subvert our democracy. The Trump family is neck deep in Russian laundered money. There is a lot more circumstantial evidence of that than violations by the Clinton Foundation.

Google Trump family and Russian money and do a little reading.
Last edited by: xtremrun: Jan 5, 18 12:11
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
dvfmfidc wrote:
Roger that. get back to me when President Trump is impeached for some reason or another!

I don't think Trump will be impeached. The Republicans in congress are all in and they will never vote to impeach no matter the crime. I think he needs to worry about New York that's where the criminal charges for his family will originate.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
xtremrun wrote:
spot wrote:
xtremrun wrote:

So you don't think that there was anything wrong with the way the Clinton Foundation was being run while Hillary was SecState? And, how is the Trump Foundation similar to Clinton

Google Foundation? Were there apparent government quid pro quo involved?

I haven't seen any proof of quid pro quo. It is a nice target for Republicans and you would think the Clintons would have seen that. Hey if the facts show a crime prosecute them.
It's just a shame the Republicans don't put the same effort into investigating a known con man conspiring with the Russians to subvert our democracy. The Trump family is neck deep in Russian laundered money. There is a lot more circumstantial evidence of that than violations by the Clinton Foundation.

Google Trump family and Russian money and do a little reading.

There is also the fact that the Clintons are probably smarter than the Trump's, although the whole email server stuff was pretty dumb.

Speaking of the Russia investigation, CNN has a special on it tonight at 10pm. I know CNN is clearly biased against Trump, but it could still be an interesting program.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Clintons are dirtier than an outhouse toilet seat.
Quote Reply
Re: Feds open new investigation into Clinton Foundation [Perseus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Perseus wrote:
Clintons are dirtier than an outhouse toilet seat.

Well if we use the standard being applied to Trump, meh, the economy ran good when Bill was in office.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Feds open new investigation into Clinton Foundation [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nothing will happen with the Clintons. They are dumb enough to always have accusations around them but smart enough to never get caught.
Quote Reply

Prev Next