Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Activity trackers
Quote | Reply
  Are there any out there that do hr/swimming, etc. without being so BIG? Or is it just that they have to be big to fit all the technology? I have the fitbit flex 2, love the size, but no h.r. opinions?
Thanks!

ðŸ¾
Quote Reply
Re: Activity trackers [wawaski] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Garmin Fenix 5S (S=small) is the least big of them all. It is spendy, though.

No coasting in running and no crying in baseball
Quote Reply
Re: Activity trackers [Tri3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks!!!!!

ðŸ¾
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I moved from FB Flex 2 (after going through 3 of 'em, fortunately under warranty) , to Garmin's newish Vivoactive 3. It's an activity tracker with wrist based HR, but this is deactivated when in swimming mode. Fortunately they've moved away from the squareish design to traditional round watch face & imo, it doesn't look as cool as the Fenix range, but was a good bit cheaper here in Aus. (approx $200) and does everything plus more, that I require. I don't need half the features of a full on multi sport watch like the Fenix, so this was a great option.

So far I'm really enjoying the V3 in the 4 weeks I've had it and reckon its well worth checking out. Definitely a big upgrade on the Flex 2, in both function and form, as you'd expect for the extra $'s
Quote Reply
Re: Activity trackers [Moshy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Super, thanks!!!!!!

ðŸ¾
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have the light blue garmin 35. Its great for bike & run. It doesn't track swimming. I generally use the "other" function when I swim to track my hr and time. Later I edit the "other" activity to identify it as a swim & include workout details. The garmin 35 seemed like the best cheap & attractive tracker for me. I think I spent $175.
Quote Reply
Re: Activity trackers [CalamityJane88] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
  Thanks, I'll check it out!

ðŸ¾
Quote Reply