Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Sneak Peak: How do you like this trisuit design?
Quote | Reply
Fe226 have asked a top designer from London to design a sleeveless triathlon suit to women, that "is stylish, cool, timeless". She came up with this - inspired by swimsuits from the 90's. We like it, but do you?

http://www.fe226.com
Quote Reply
Re: Sneak Peak: How do you like this trisuit design? [Fe226] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That looks like a recipe for a bad sunburn.
Quote Reply
Re: Sneak Peak: How do you like this trisuit design? [happyscientist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well, a coffin shaped sunburn might be quite appropriate...

Girls like me would like awful in this. But you skinny ladies would probably look hot. Gwen could sport it.

Hillary Trout
San Luis Obispo, CA

Your trip is short. Make the most of it.
https://www.slogoing.net/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My experience with what looks like a white panel is that it gets pretty discolored in an open water swim and therefore looks aged before the rest of the garment.

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I like it, but will it come in a 7 or 8 inch inseam option?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
1. At some point around when I turned 40 I lost the ability to wear things high up on my neck like this design looks. So I wouldn't mail order it but might try it on if I saw it in a store - which means I'd never try it on as there are zero stores that carry tri specific clothing near me.

2. Already meantioned but I suspect this would look smashing on a thin athlete but for me accentuate my thighs and butt which I'd rather camaflauge (sp?).

To breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ugh; you'd get way too much neck chafing. Also, not sure if it has a built in bra but would look very odd with a bra.

I'm a one piece swimsuit kind of gal, even for a HIM, so this simply has too much fabric for me. My preference for swimsuits means I'm not your target demographic anyway, but I think my comments above are valid regardless.

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply