Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

LG M2 sizing
Quote | Reply
Based on measurements I'm kinda right in the middle of s and xs, does anyone suggest sizing down?
Quote Reply
Re: LG M2 sizing [EnderWiggan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm right in the middle of s and medium. I tried both, the small was way too tight vertically and in the legs and the medium flapped in the shoulders. I went with a small top and medium bottom and it works great, but i couldn't get the suit to fit
Quote Reply
Re: LG M2 sizing [peace242000] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hmmm never even thought of a two piece, I kinda like the idea of the top not riding up while in aero though...

peace242000 wrote:
I'm right in the middle of s and medium. I tried both, the small was way too tight vertically and in the legs and the medium flapped in the shoulders. I went with a small top and medium bottom and it works great, but i couldn't get the suit to fit
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I was between medium and small and went with small. A bit tight but you want tight, assuming sleeved suit, so there are no wrinkles. I do not swim with the top up though. It was too tight for that.

Twitter - Instagram
Quote Reply
Re: LG M2 sizing [jrielley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the info J,

Was it too tight for the run? Like the top was it constrictive? Agreed I also roll it down for the swim.

jrielley wrote:
I was between medium and small and went with small. A bit tight but you want tight, assuming sleeved suit, so there are no wrinkles. I do not swim with the top up though. It was too tight for that.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not too tight at all for the run. I really like that suit. The full zip is great and easy to get on when on the move. The fabric is very flexible to me and I never had issues feeling too tight during the run.

Twitter - Instagram
Quote Reply