Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Closet Clean Out: Power Tap P1S, Garmin Edge 500, Giro Air Attack Shield, Oakley Jawbone, Look Keo2Max, etc.
Quote | Reply
I'm cleaning out the closet and have a bunch of stuff for sale - all prices include shipping in the continental US and paid with paypal gift so I don't get hit with fees - see below for items.

PowerTap P1S Pedals - awesome pedals that I used indoors on the trainer since May 2017 - upgraded my trainer to a Wahoo KICKR so I no longer need them. Like new with box included and small scuff on right pedals for leaning bike against a wall. I also have the red cleats that are in great shape and will send with them. I can provide original receipt for any warranty issues in the future - $450 OBO - dropped to $375
[/img]

Garmin Edge 500 - I've had it for a couple years and upgraded computers. Small scratch on case but not on screen. I'll include the charger, a ton of paperwork I still have and variance mounts - $100 OBO dropped to $80

Giro Air Attack w/ Shield - great condition and only raced in a handful of times. Lense is in perfect condition. Size Medium - $100 OBO dropped to $80

Matte Black Oakley Jawbone - purchased a couple years ago and in great condition. Yellow lens is only a few months old and black lens is original. Small scratch on black lens but still very usable. Includes case and cloth - $100 OBO dropped to $80

Look Keo2 Max - 2 sets one black and one white and black - good condition with lots of life left - SOLD

Garmin Forerunner 910XT - just don't run a whole lot anymore. Includes charger and USB - SOLD

Crank Brothers Black Candy 3 - sold my cross bike and don't need - great shape - $80 OBO dropped to $70

Please let me know if you have any questions or want any additional pictures.

Richard

Last edited by: randallr: Nov 26, 17 10:53
Quote Reply
Re: Closet Clean Out: Power Tap P1S, Garmin Edge 500, Giro Air Attack Shield, Oakley Jawbone, Look Keo2Max, etc. [randallr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Garmin 910XT Sold - bump
Quote Reply
Re: Closet Clean Out: Power Tap P1S, Garmin Edge 500, Giro Air Attack Shield, Oakley Jawbone, Look Keo2Max, etc. [randallr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll take the powertap p1
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just PM’d re: look Pedals!
Quote Reply
Re: Closet Clean Out: Power Tap P1S, Garmin Edge 500, Giro Air Attack Shield, Oakley Jawbone, Look Keo2Max, etc. [aevonqu] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Look pedals sold
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price drops on all remaining items
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll take the P1 pedals for the 375.00 shipped if you still have them. PM with you PayPal info and I'll get you the payment
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How much did you sell 910XT for if you don't mind me asking? Just trying to gauge used product's pricing.

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Long shot but are the powertap p1s still available?
Quote Reply