Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Low Yaw? Pfft, more like no yaw... Race Ready Cervelo P4 - 51cm, 1x11, Zipp FC 808 and Super 9
Quote | Reply
Tired of constantly getting beaten by stronger riders? Always wondering what people mean by low yaw? Have more money than watts? Well here's your answer. Hours and hours have been spent painstakingly skimming Slowtwitch threads, looking at wind tunnel results, and following ERO social media pages in order to build the fastest bike possible. It doesn't have fancy electronic shifting or pulley wheels as big as the espresso saucers you use before your ride but that's because this bike was meant to be fast, not bougie. (It is bad though) But it doesn't have integrated bento boxes either, you say? Who cares! Everyone knows that starvation is the key to getting aero. Plus you'll be moving so fast you won't even be out there long enough to eat!

Value stopping quickly? Like brakes that are easy to adjust? Well then you probably should get some real damn excitement in your life and buy this bike. You haven't feared for your life until you've ridden this bad boy down a hill with carbon rims in the rain. If that doesn't make you value life, nothing will. You'll also save a ton of money by skipping out on all those dumb Yoga classes everyone is telling you to take. Having to adjust these brakes in between wheel changes will teach you all the patience and meditation that can be known. It might as well come with a Buddhist Monk robe.

But for real, built this up for TT and stage racing this past season but we're balls deep in the renovation a house (dumb, don't do it) and its quickly eating all my free time.

Build is as follows:

2009 Cervelo P4
-51cm
-Arundel Aero Bottle (UCI legal)

Cockpit:
-Shimano Pro Missile Aerobars (used, not evo)
-Dash Tri.7 saddle (used, black, blue logo, red rails)
-Syncros stem (new, 90mm)

Groupset:
-SRAM Force CX1 Rear Derailleur (new)
-SRAM SL-1190 R2C shifters (new, includes front and rear)
-SRAM Force 11-32 Cassette (new)
-SRAM Xsync 50t 1x ring (new)
-SRAM Red 22 chain (new)
-SRAM S-990 brake levers (used)
-TriRig Omega X front brake (used)
-NO CRANK (planned to use powermeter)

Wheels:
-Zipp 808 Firecrest Carbon Clincher Front (black logo, used, in excellent shape)
-Zipp Super9 Carbon Clincher Rear (black logo, used, no brake track wear but two small dings thanks to TSA)
-Specialized Sworks Turbo Cotton 24c front tire with latex tube
-Specialized Sworks Turbo Cotton 24c rear tire with latex tube
-Zipp Evo Platinum brake pads
-Zipp Ti skewers (black)

Asking $2650 shipped, buyer covers PP fees
Last edited by: kyle h: Sep 1, 17 6:29
Quote Reply
Re: Low Yaw? Pfft, more like no yaw... Race Ready Cervelo P4 - 51cm, 1x11, Zipp FC 808 and Super 9 [kyle h] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a nearly identical bike and this ad makes me smile. Someone buy it! Great deal. I can attest - they are smoking fast. If you are complaining about comfort or braking then you are doing it wrong!
Quote Reply
Re: Low Yaw? Pfft, more like no yaw... Race Ready Cervelo P4 - 51cm, 1x11, Zipp FC 808 and Super 9 [kyle h] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Any interest in selling without wheels?
Quote Reply
Re: Low Yaw? Pfft, more like no yaw... Race Ready Cervelo P4 - 51cm, 1x11, Zipp FC 808 and Super 9 [hutchy_belfast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I sold Kyle this frame. I can attest to quality. Good luck with sale.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Have any pics? Could you send to millerlite80@hotmail.com please?? Thanks!
Quote Reply