Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

For once, it's not in Florida
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: For once, it's not in Florida [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

I read about this one earlier this year. They look like a prize pair. Ugh! is all I'll say.

And maybe Florida Woman and Florida Daughter somehow escaped the state and made their way elsewhere? ;-)

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I thought love wins.

Why can’t she marry her mom?

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: For once, it's not in Florida [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
I thought love wins.

I thought it was "Love trumps hate?" ;-)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
She married both her biological daughter and biological son at various points. That's a messed up woman right there.
Quote Reply
Re: For once, it's not in Florida [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rick_pcfl wrote:
She married both her biological daughter and biological son at various points. That's a messed up woman right there.

No doubt she'll be on Jerry Springer and Megyn Kelly soon enough. ;-)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Assuming all are adults, should same-sex marriages between a parent and an offspring be illegal? I thought the point of it was more to discourage health related risks.

Even if illegal...should it be a felony crime with 10 years imprisonment? Yeah, that seems like its money well spent by the taxpayers.

I guess there's an issue also with "grooming" and abusing a child to set them up for marring them later once they are an adult.

Quote Reply
Re: For once, it's not in Florida [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rick_pcfl wrote:

I saw that too. That is a filthy woman!
Quote Reply
Re: For once, it's not in Florida [littlefoot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
littlefoot wrote:
rick_pcfl wrote:

I'd settle for sterilizing, permanently, all three of them. We can't allow this see to contaminate the rest of the gene pool. SMH.

Society decided some time ago that incest among such close biological relations (parent to sibling, sibling to sibling) wasn't a wise idea. If these three supposed "adults" can't see that what they did was a bad idea then I'm not sure any of them should be having future offspring.

Quote Reply
Re: For once, it's not in Florida [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
big kahuna wrote:
littlefoot wrote:
rick_pcfl wrote:

I'd settle for sterilizing, permanently, all three of them. We can't allow this see to contaminate the rest of the gene pool. SMH.

Society decided some time ago that incest among such close biological relations (parent to sibling, sibling to sibling) wasn't a wise idea. If these three supposed "adults" can't see that what they did was a bad idea then I'm not sure any of them should be having future offspring.

Seems like Evolution took care of it too. It's rare for siblings or parents to have a sexual attraction to one another. Even kids just raised together almost never are attracted to one another.
Quote Reply
Re: For once, it's not in Florida [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
big kahuna wrote:
Duffy wrote:
I thought love wins.

I thought it was "Love trumps hate?" ;-)

I thought is was "Trump loves hate."

"100% of the people who confuse correlation and causation end up dying."
Quote Reply