Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Conservatives: have you destroyed your coffee makers?
Quote | Reply
http://www.bbc.com/...d-us-canada-41972267

I don't play golf, but maybe a gun would do?
Quote Reply
Re: Conservatives: have you destroyed your coffee makers? [softrun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Why are so many company's acting as activists...Hannity said he should be presumed innocent until proven guilt; isn't this the 6th amendment?

I get not liking Moore, or Hannity or Fox news but pulling your ad, over an accusation?
Quote Reply
Re: Conservatives: have you destroyed your coffee makers? [blueraider_mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
blueraider_mike wrote:
Why are so many company's acting as activists...Hannity said he should be presumed innocent until proven guilt; isn't this the 6th amendment?

I get not liking Moore, or Hannity or Fox news but pulling your ad, over an accusation?

Pdotecting your brand image is not being an activist. Fox isnt entitled to advertisers money.

Also, hannity is a fucking moron and has been for a long time.

Smashing yourbkuerig in no way harms the company, you already gave them your money. It just makes you look stupid.

who's smarter than you're? i'm!
Quote Reply
Re: Conservatives: have you destroyed your coffee makers? [veganerd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
veganerd wrote:
blueraider_mike wrote:

Pdotecting your brand image is not being an activist. Fox isnt entitled to advertisers money.

Smashing yourbkuerig in no way harms the company, you already gave them your money. It just makes you look stupid.

They advertise of Fox to market their product to sell more coffee makers...So your saying this is about market preservation? Really? Your smarter than this.
Quote Reply
Re: Conservatives: have you destroyed your coffee makers? [veganerd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lets get one thing straight, Keurig is NOT coffee. Anyone who tells you otherwise is wrong.

Also, they make most of their money from selling the K-Cup pods. So smashing the machine and making real coffee will have a big effect on their ongoing revenue stream.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
veganerd wrote:
blueraider_mike wrote:

I don't think you understand Keurig's business model.
Quote Reply
Re: Conservatives: have you destroyed your coffee makers? [softrun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fuck 'em, K-Cups are bad for the environment anyway.

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Re: Conservatives: have you destroyed your coffee makers? [mck414] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mck414 wrote:
Fuck 'em, K-Cups are bad for the environment anyway.

This.

French press all the way (or Freedom Press, if you will).

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Conservatives: have you destroyed your coffee makers? [Uncle Arqyle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Uncle Arqyle wrote:
veganerd wrote:
blueraider_mike wrote:

I understand it completely. They operate the same as printer companies. The machine is cheap as hell and the k cups cost a lot. Any fiscally smart person, as conservatives often tout themselves, would not be buying the expensive k cups. They would buy a cheap reusable one. Therefore, they arent giving the company any more $.

Also, kuerig tasts like brown water.

Last edited by: veganerd: Nov 13, 17 11:21
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"Also, hannity is a fucking moron and has been for a long time."

I like him and watch his show frequently. He appears to be smarter than you're.

;-P

Tucker Carlson is good too.

Greg

If you are a Canuck that engages in gratuitous bashing of the US, you are probably on my Iggy List. So, save your self a bunch of typing a response unless you also feel the need to gratuitously bash me. If so, have fun.
"Don't underestimate Joe's ability to f___ things up" - Barack Obama, 2020
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Does anyone have a quote of what Hannity said? One article said something like he said we should not rush to a conclusion on the Senator. Was there more that started this? That sounds like sound advice on any accusation.
Quote Reply
Re: Conservatives: have you destroyed your coffee makers? [svennn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lets get one thing straight, Keurig is NOT coffee. Anyone who tells you otherwise is wrong.

If they were real coffee drinkers, they wouldn't have a Keurig, they would have a French Press.

And real coffee drinkers don't watch Hannity...

Last edited by: Sanuk: Nov 13, 17 14:45
Quote Reply
Re: Conservatives: have you destroyed your coffee makers? [patf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
patf wrote:
Does anyone have a quote of what Hannity said? One article said something like he said we should not rush to a conclusion on the Senator. Was there more that started this? That sounds like sound advice on any accusation.

I read a quote of him saying that the activity between moore and the 14 year old was consensual. (If it happened)

Again, hes a fucking idiot.

Last edited by: veganerd: Nov 13, 17 11:30
Quote Reply
Re: Conservatives: have you destroyed your coffee makers? [gregtryin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
gregtryin wrote:
"Also, hannity is a fucking moron and has been for a long time."

I like him and watch his show frequently. He appears to be smarter than you're.

;-P

Tucker Carlson is good too.

Greg

Tucker is also an idiot.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
veganerd wrote:
Uncle Arqyle wrote:
veganerd wrote:
blueraider_mike wrote:

I understand it completely. They operate the same as printer companies. The machine is cheap as hell and the k cups cost a lot. Any fiscally smart person, as conservatives often tout themselves, would not be buying the expensive k cups. They would buy a cheap reusable one. Therefore, they arent giving the company any more $.

Also, kuerig tasts like brown water.

So you're so bad at picking decent k-cups that you're blaming the tool rather than the user. Go eat a nice steak, your critical reasoning skills are broken.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
veganerd wrote:
patf wrote:

I read a quote of him saying that the activity between moore and the 14 year old was consensual. (If it happened)

I was traveling that day and listened to the entire interview. No such thing was said, but I’d expect nothing less from a fucking idiot like you.

#WeAreTheForge #BlackGunsMatter

"Look, will you guys at leats accept that you are a bunch of dumb asses and just trust me on this one? Please?" BarryP 7/30/2012
Quote Reply
Re: Conservatives: have you destroyed your coffee makers? [CruseVegas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
CruseVegas wrote:
veganerd wrote:
patf wrote:

I was traveling that day and listened to the entire interview. No such thing was said, but I’d expect nothing less from a fucking idiot like you.

The quote is in the article linked to in the op. You must have missed that part. It sas his program director that interjected it.

Quote Reply
Re: Conservatives: have you destroyed your coffee makers? [racin_rusty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
So you're so bad at picking decent k-cups that you're blaming the tool rather than the user. Go eat a nice steak, your critical reasoning skills are broken.

Some tools are just shitty. Also, the others saying the same thing all eat meat. I guess that disconfirms your non sequitur.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
When it comes to sexual abuse I'm glad people are speaking up and naming names. I wonder when things will go too far and people will be presumed guilty simply because of an accusation.
Quote Reply
Re: Conservatives: have you destroyed your coffee makers? [CruseVegas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
CruseVegas wrote:
veganerd wrote:
patf wrote:

Who is the fucking idiot here?

Quote:
How do you possibly tell, know the truth, except -- OK, so the two other girls were older in this case. He was apparently, like, 32, and he dated -- one girl was 18, one girl was 17. They never said he did -- there was no sexual -- there was kissing involved, and then they're saying this one encounter with a 14-year-old --
MCLAUGHLIN: And it was consensual --
HANNITY: And consensual, that's true. And there's -- I just -- I don't know how you find out the truth.

----------------------------------
"Go yell at an M&M"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
veganerd wrote:
CruseVegas wrote:
veganerd wrote:
patf wrote:

The quote is in the article linked to in the op. You must have missed that part. It sas his program director that interjected it.

"And it was consensual," his programme producer interjected.

Had nothing to do with the 14 year old. It was a free standing paragraph, with no context but it did follow a paragraph where the 14 year old was referenced.

But hey, the timing on these allegations is pure confidence, right!

"Look, will you guys at leats accept that you are a bunch of dumb asses and just trust me on this one? Please?" BarryP 7/30/2012
Quote Reply
Re: Conservatives: have you destroyed your coffee makers? [Perseus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Perseus wrote:
When it comes to sexual abuse I'm glad people are speaking up and naming names. I wonder when things will go too far and people will be presumed guilty simply because of an accusation.

LMAO, well played.

Quote Reply
Re: Conservatives: have you destroyed your coffee makers? [klehner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
klehner wrote:
CruseVegas wrote:
veganerd wrote:
patf wrote:

Quote:

How do you possibly tell, know the truth, except -- OK, so the two other girls were older in this case. He was apparently, like, 32, and he dated -- one girl was 18, one girl was 17. They never said he did -- there was no sexual -- there was kissing involved, and then they're saying this one encounter with a 14-year-old --
HANNITY: And consensual, that's true. And there's -- I just -- I don't know how you find out the truth.

Where or when did Ray Moore say he even knew the 14 year old girl let alone had a sexual relationship with her?

But hey, you and the other fucking idiot are doing a pretty good job of making it sound like he admitted to something he has categorically denied.

But yeah, with him about to put another blow in the Washington Establishment machine, it's no surprise that both sides of the isle are attacking him and that these came to surface just prior to the election. Call me a skeptic.

How does one prove he didn't do something?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
CruseVegas wrote:
klehner wrote:
CruseVegas wrote:
veganerd wrote:
patf wrote:

Quote:

Where or when did Ray Moore say he even knew the 14 year old girl let alone had a sexual relationship with her?

But hey, you and the other fucking idiot are doing a pretty good job of making it sound like he admitted to something he has categorically denied.

But yeah, with him about to put another blow in the Washington Establishment machine, it's no surprise that both sides of the isle are attacking him and that these came to surface just prior to the election. Call me a skeptic.

How does one prove he didn't do something?

Thanks for confirming the answer. The point was that Hannity espoused the "consensual" defense, which 1) you said he didn't do and called those who said he did "fucking idiots" and 2) is an appalling misunderstanding of why it is wrong to have that kind of relationship with a 14 year old.

Of course, you then proceed to move the goalposts, as if whether he did it was at all involved in your claim.

----------------------------------
"Go yell at an M&M"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
softrun wrote:
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41972267

I don't play golf, but maybe a gun would do?

Boycotts, no matter the side advocating them, are STUPID. It amounts to nothing more than a big SHUT UP!! and a hefty dose of coercion. SMH.

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply

Prev Next