Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Zipp 808 FC tubular wheelset - 11spd - now with Wheelbuilder Aerojacket included!
Quote | Reply
Wheels are in excellent condition, no chips, scratches, etc.

Tires are Zipp Tangente SL Speed, 24mm. Excellent glue job.

Front hub was recently replaced due to the Zipp hub recall. Rear tire has 168 miles, front tire has 56 miles (front was replaced after hub replacement). Rear hub is 10/11speed compatible.

Cassette not included, pictures available on request (I’ve attempted to upload one here, but that seems to rarely work).

Edit: I forgot I have a Wheelbuilder Aerojacket wheel cover that goes with the wheel, and that's now included for the price

Price reduced to $900 shipped

Last edited by: IKnowEverything: Oct 13, 17 6:10
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp 808 FC tubular wheelset - 11spd [IKnowEverything] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump!

Quote | Reply
Price reduction!

Quote | Reply
Year?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp 808 FC tubular wheelset - 11spd [cjb3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Honestly I don’t remember the model year, but I THINK it was 2014. Either way the front hub is the new one.

Quote | Reply
Bump with price reduction and wheel cover added!

Re: FS: Zipp 808 FC tubular wheelset - 11spd - now with Wheelbuilder Aerojacket included! [IKnowEverything] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interested. Still available?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp 808 FC tubular wheelset - 11spd - now with Wheelbuilder Aerojacket included! [CoachJohn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Maybe. It “sold” on eBay, but I haven’t been paid yet.