Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Can a pro golfer make an ace from 145 yards in 500 tries?
Quote | Reply
This one tried.

Quote Reply
Re: Can a pro golfer make an ace from 145 yards in 500 tries? [Zenmaster28] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It only takes 1.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Can a pro golfer make an ace from 145 yards in 500 tries? [Zenmaster28] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Zenmaster28 wrote:
This one tried.

Dunno, but I've often thought that golfing would be way more fun if combined with skeet shooting...

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Quote Reply
Re: Can a pro golfer make an ace from 145 yards in 500 tries? [JasoninHalifax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I can't see the video at work but I would guess yes. The few pro events I have been to I go to watch them warm up on the range. It's amazing to watch them hit the ball so consistently.

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Those guys are good.
Quote Reply
Re: Can a pro golfer make an ace from 145 yards in 500 tries? [Andrewmc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Andrewmc wrote:
https://youtu.be/uCEB9GgKoJ0
That's pretty impressive

I miss YaHey
Quote Reply
Re: Can a pro golfer make an ace from 145 yards in 500 tries? [justgeorge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There are a bunch of them

The best is skimming a ball in to a gong on an irish loch

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'd like to see them mark where the balls landed. I bet the number within 20' is pretty high and that is the impressive part of pro golfers. Someone could go up there and get a hole in one but take 500 shots and you would see the difference in consistency.
Quote Reply