Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Adult toys
Quote | Reply
Ok, how's that for clickbait.

On the way from home form hockey practice today, there was a commercial on the radio for Adam and Eve for their among other things, adult toys. My boys, ten year old twins proceeded to ask me what they meant by adult toys. Without missing a beat I suggested that it was for stuff like expensive drones or RC cars that grownups would buy for themselves, the ones a little bigger and more complex than the ones the kids got. Win! They bought it and even suggested they could even mean stuff like the audio stuff in our movie room or bikes and golf stuff.

I'm pretty sure I'm not the first to think on their feet like this so lets hear it. Anyone had to improvise to PG a subject to their kids?

A false humanity is used to impose its opposite, by people whose cruelty is equalled only by their arrogance
Quote Reply
Re: Adult toys [Chri55] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I agree with the definition. That is the same way I understand adult toys too.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The only thing that separates men from boys is the price of their toys.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
First of all if I told my son it was drones and RC cars he’d get home and go on Adam and Eve dot com to check it out.

We had an A&E ad run while listening to satellite radio and Jr. asked about “adult toys”.

I told him It was a euphemism for sex toys. I had to spend more time explaining the meaning of “euphemism” then I did explaining sex toys.

He was 10 or 11 at the time.

I can understand wanting to be careful in discussing the subject but why would you outright lie about it?

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Last edited by: Duffy: Oct 7, 17 7:18
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I haven't really have to make something PG but my son has been periodically asking where babies come from for the last year (he's six). He understands it takes a man and a woman to make a baby but he wants more details. Just the other night he said "Explain this baby situation to me."
Quote Reply
Re: Adult toys [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
I can understand wanting to be careful in discussing the subject but why would you outright lie about it?

I typically would simply discuss the subject age appropriately. I had a hard time lying about Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny et al as well. My wife wanted to "keep the magic" in those holidays so typically I did the "go ask your Mom" when asked about Santa because I wasn't going to lie.

I found that most of the time if you answered honestly the conversation ended pretty quickly. If you lied, dodged etc they km new something was up and they never let it go.
Quote Reply
Re: Adult toys [Perseus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That will put a smile on your face. My son learned about Solomon in Sunday school. Next day he says, " Did you know Solomon had 700 wives, I wonder how he kept that many women happy?"

They constantly try to escape from the darkness outside and within
Dreaming of systems so perfect that no one will need to be good T.S. Eliot

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Your proud of yourself now, but just wait until Monday morning when he stands up in class and announces "Mom was really annoyed with Dad yesterday. He spent all afternoon in the movie room playing by himself with his adult toys".

Expect a call from the school.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The woman's voice in those ads is especially annoying
Quote Reply
Re: Adult toys [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
First of all if I told my son it was drones and RC cars he’d get home and go on Adam and Eve dot com to check it out.

We had an A&E ad run while listening to satellite radio and Jr. asked about “adult toys”.

I told him It was a euphemism for sex toys. I had to spend more time explaining the meaning of “euphemism” then I did explaining sex toys.

He was 10 or 11 at the time.

I have to agree with the Duffinator on this one.

If you keep giving your kids bs answers, they will stop asking you questions.

I prefer to tell my kids the truth. I believe it keeps communication open and they won't feel they need to hide anything from me, nor will I bs them when they have "real" questions.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Had to do a quick stroll through Adam and Eve Site to see what's new.

The Milker....Christmas is right around the corner.

https://www.adameve.com/...-stroker-103761.aspx
Last edited by: SkipG: Oct 7, 17 21:08
Quote Reply
Re: Adult toys [Perseus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Perseus wrote:
I haven't really have to make something PG but my son has been periodically asking where babies come from for the last year (he's six). He understands it takes a man and a woman to make a baby but he wants more details. Just the other night he said "Explain this baby situation to me."

When we were kids, my friend explained where babies come from. Your mom and dad touch dicks then the baby starts to grow. When it's ready, it comes out a little door in your mom's back. Simple.
Quote Reply
Re: Adult toys [mattr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ohhhh the toys, restrict where cant, it doesn't have to be so hard.

p.s Actually yes it does. :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just tell the truth.
"Look boys. You know how how baby's are made, right? Well in addition to making a baby, the act of trying feels really good (most of the time). Sometimes it could feel better. So I buy mommy these rubbery-plastic things that take "D" batteries. She really likes the big one that sounds like a chainsaw when I fire it up. So after I finish my business with mom and I roll over and fall asleep in the wet spot, she rubs this toy around and in her vagina. After a few minutes, mommy is happy and then she falls asleep"
Quote Reply
Re: Adult toys [timboricki] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
timboricki wrote:
Just tell the truth.
"Look boys. You know how how baby's are made, right? Well in addition to making a baby, the act of trying feels really good (most of the time). Sometimes it could feel better. So I buy mommy these rubbery-plastic things that take "D" batteries. She really likes the big one that sounds like a chainsaw when I fire it up. So after I finish my business with mom and I roll over and fall asleep in the wet spot, she rubs this toy around and in her vagina. After a few minutes, mommy is happy and then she falls asleep"

You're doing it wrong. The wet spot should be on her side. So when you fall asleep, your side is clean and dry.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Chri55 wrote:
Ok, how's that for clickbait.

On the way from home form hockey practice today, there was a commercial on the radio for Adam and Eve for their among other things, adult toys. My boys, ten year old twins proceeded to ask me what they meant by adult toys. Without missing a beat I suggested that it was for stuff like expensive drones or RC cars that grownups would buy for themselves, the ones a little bigger and more complex than the ones the kids got. Win! They bought it and even suggested they could even mean stuff like the audio stuff in our movie room or bikes and golf stuff.

I'm pretty sure I'm not the first to think on their feet like this so lets hear it. Anyone had to improvise to PG a subject to their kids?

Our family went to Disney 4 times before my kids turned 10. We got in because my mother-in-law sold "adult toys." It's amazing what a woman getting a free dildo will do. By the time the kids were 10, they knew exactly what adult toys were. No big deal, it's not like they don't see and hear this stuff online or on TV. I would rather they hear about it from my wife or me and not their friends or online.

_____
TEAM HD
Each day is what you make of it so make it the best day possible.
Quote Reply