Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

She really needs to........
Quote | Reply
1) take reaponsibility for the loss; not blame bernie, BO, comey and everyone else and

2) shut the fuck up and.......

3) crawl back under the rock she crawled out from........

https://www.theguardian.com/...hite-nationalist-gut
Quote Reply
Re: She really needs to........ [Andrewmc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
She's a Democrat. Democrats can't help but make Trump seem like a sympathetic character.

Her legacy would benefit from her just shutting her trap.

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: She really needs to........ [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No way. She needs to keep running her suck. The more she yaps the less chance Chelsea has to hold public office.

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
She and Bill need to rent an RV and just go away
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
4) Make money by trolling just about everyone!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
After the election she still had some political clout. So she wastes it by talking about herself and whining about the election.
Quote Reply
Re: She really needs to........ [frenchfried] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
frenchfried wrote:
After the election she still had some political clout. So she wastes it by talking about herself and whining about the election.

No, she's done. She gives zero fucks at this point. Books and speeches. Easy livin'.

A good analogy is like Ronda Rousey going to the WWE after getting pummeled.
Last edited by: trail: Sep 10, 17 17:38
Quote Reply
Re: She really needs to........ [frenchfried] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
After the election she still had some political clout....

Absolutely 100% wrong.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hillary reminds me of my six year. We received an email saying all four 1st grade classes had to sit for half of recess because they were being unruly in the lunch room. When I asked my son what happened he said everyone was being too loud except for him and his two best friends.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What happened?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
There has been a big deal made in her book about the 'Matt Lauer interview'. I never saw the interview, so I didn't pay much attention. But, after repeated mentions in the media, I Googled it up and listened. Now, she and Matt made a big deal of doing the interview in a diner in The Bronx and that she rode the subway in and walked down the sidewalk to the diner, but whatever. The interview was about 13-14 minutes long and I listened to the whole thing. Most of the questions focused on her bid against Bernie. For the life of me, I can't figure out why she claims she was 'ambushed' by Lauer and that she was so furious about the whole interview and that she would have grabbed him if she'd had the chance.

Here comments make her sound like the network didn't ask her all of the softball questions she expected from a leftie network and she didn't like it. Right now, I think she is so overwhelmed by her own arrogance and delusion that she can't really see how she is perceived by the 'outside world'.

Greg

If you are a Canuck that engages in gratuitous bashing of the US, you are probably on my Iggy List. So, save your self a bunch of typing a response unless you also feel the need to gratuitously bash me. If so, have fun.
"Don't underestimate Joe's ability to f___ things up" - Barack Obama, 2020
Quote Reply