Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

HAHA!! I think This about sums up Hillary's Campaign!
Quote | Reply
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/09/07/gregg-jarrett-hillarys-what-happened-needs-better-name-how-about-was-entitled.html

Aside from this being Faux News, and a bit satiracle.... I think think the 1st line in this pretty much nails it... Hillary is blaming everybody but herself for the loss.
Quote Reply
Re: HAHA!! I think This about sums up Hillary's Campaign! [orphious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: HAHA!! I think This about sums up Hillary's Campaign! [orphious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This is nothing new. She's never accepted any blame, why would she start now?

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: HAHA!! I think This about sums up Hillary's Campaign! [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yep I know. I just find it really humorous that she just can't fade away and keep quiet.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
orphious wrote:
Yep I know. I just find it really humorous that she just can't fade away and keep quiet.

She just wants to wring a few more bucks out of her base before she fades away.

Last edited by: BLeP: Sep 8, 17 6:16
Quote Reply
Re: HAHA!! I think This about sums up Hillary's Campaign! [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
orphious wrote:

She just wants to wring a few more bucks out of her base before she fades away.

Much like Seth Rogan she is a bad actor who keeps coming back for more.
Quote Reply
Re: HAHA!! I think This about sums up Hillary's Campaign! [Old Hickory] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The girl that sits beside me at work is going to hear her speak in Toronto and has preordered her book.

BLeP: "Why? No, seriously... WHY?!?"

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
The girl that sits beside me at work is going to hear her speak in Toronto and has preordered her book.

You have a job? I mean aside from posting on ST.
Quote Reply
Re: HAHA!! I think This about sums up Hillary's Campaign! [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rick_pcfl wrote:
BLeP wrote:

You have a job? I mean aside from posting on ST.

Evidently, but don't ask to borrow his stapler.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
orphious wrote:

If you made $200,000 every time you opened your mouth, would you shut up?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Has anyone heard how the Clinton Foundation is doing lately?

I wonder if all the "donors" who gave large sums of money to "help the less fortunate", are still supporting them?
Quote Reply