Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Excess Stuff Sale: QR Illicito, ZIPP 808, Bare Frames, Zoot, T1 wetsuit
Quote | Reply
Been moving into shorter races and more off road stuff and need to consolidate some gear. Everything is in great shape, I just don't need it anymore and don't need it taking up space. Please note shipping is included in the prices, I will ship from a local bike shop to you or to your local bike shop so packaging is safe. For sales contact me through PM on here or at ColoradoADVlogs@gmail.com

QR Illicito size Medium with Shimano 105 11 spd groupset, Vision 53/39 crank, 11-28 rear cassette, 170mm crank arms, Oval 527 clincher wheel set, and Dash Stage Saddle with rear hydration and spare kit mount. Everything in the picture is included. Bike has been used for 3-4 olympic length races and one 1/2 Ironman.

$1100.00

Kestrel RT-1000 Carbon Fiber Frame, Size 56cm. Loved this setup but was able to upgrade to my current road bike and just don't need this anymore. Would go back to riding it in an instant if I needed to. Includes Shimano Ultegra brakes.
$450.00; if purchased with the 527 wheelset below $500.00.

Oval 537 clincher training wheel set. Came with the RT-1000 above. Includes skewers and is sized for an 11sp cassette, has about two years of pretty typical use on them.
$75.00

Zoot Z Force 5.0 wetsuit size Medium, good condition, some staining from permanent marker on the inside liner. No tears or rips.
$100.00

Desoto T1 Black Pearl wetsuit top and bibjohn both size 4. Used for one race and just never got around to selling it. No stains, tears, rips or problems, basically in new condition.
$290.00, not interested in splitting them up currently.

Last edited by: xgep: Dec 6, 17 16:33
Quote Reply
Re: Excess Stuff Sale: QR Illicito, ZIPP 808, Bare Frames, Zoot, T1 wetsuit [xgep] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Got the pictures fixed, sorry about that. Everything is still for sale.
Quote Reply
Re: Excess Stuff Sale: QR Illicito, ZIPP 808, Bare Frames, Zoot, T1 wetsuit [xgep] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent on the pedals
Quote Reply
Re: Excess Stuff Sale: QR Illicito, ZIPP 808, Bare Frames, Zoot, T1 wetsuit [biguglyjoe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
if the 808 is 11s... I might be interested in rear only.. only want the front?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sold items have been removed, please make an offer. I'm getting close to moving and all of this is just taking up space.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Willing to split up 808's?
Quote Reply
Re: Excess Stuff Sale: QR Illicito, ZIPP 808, Bare Frames, Zoot, T1 wetsuit [IronStork] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Depends on which one you want, spntrxi wanted the rear only so if you two wanted to split them up between you we could figure something out.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yeah I want the front so thought it may work out if they are still interested.
Quote Reply
Re: Excess Stuff Sale: QR Illicito, ZIPP 808, Bare Frames, Zoot, T1 wetsuit [IronStork] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the bike bag. Fast shipping and great communication.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Any interest in selling just the QR Illicito frameset and how much if so?
Last edited by: jetta-the-hut: Sep 20, 17 7:23
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Prices and information updated.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sold items removed and items updated.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested in the wetsuit. Will send you a PM
Quote Reply