Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Wattie Ink tri suit women's fittings
Quote | Reply
Hi

Is anyone wearing the Wattie Ink Women's sleeved speed suit (such as the Mixtape suit here: https://www.wattieink.com/...?variant=41487826190 )

The womens cut seems to be a recent addition to the Wattie range so wondering how the sizing compares to the men's sizes.

eg. If the Mens Small fits, should I go with the women's M or L. There seems to be a better correlation to the Mens S and Womens L on the size chart.

Is the women's cut more generous in the hips/thigh and smaller in shoulder than mens? Any other notable differences in the cut of the men's vs womens suits?

Cheers
TC
Quote Reply
Re: Wattie Ink tri suit women's fittings [The Customer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Customer wrote:
Hi

Is anyone wearing the Wattie Ink Women's sleeved speed suit (such as the Mixtape suit here: https://www.wattieink.com/...?variant=41487826190 )

The womens cut seems to be a recent addition to the Wattie range so wondering how the sizing compares to the men's sizes.

eg. If the Mens Small fits, should I go with the women's M or L. There seems to be a better correlation to the Mens S and Womens L on the size chart.

Is the women's cut more generous in the hips/thigh and smaller in shoulder than mens? Any other notable differences in the cut of the men's vs womens suits?

Cheers
TC

I forwarded your question to Wattie Ink along w your email contact info, so you should be hearing from someone today.
KS

Karen ST Concierge
Quote Reply
Re: Wattie Ink tri suit women's fittings [The Customer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi. Did the OP receive an answer from Wattie? I would be interested in knowing the response. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Wattie Ink tri suit women's fittings [breakaway_betty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Howdy. Didn't really get an answer as the women's cut seems to be a recent addition to the Wattie range but we all tried the men's samples on and made a decision on the women's sizes based on that. Our Team kit will arrive by the end of the week and I'll post a review of thewomen's sizes once we try it on. Stay tuned!
Quote Reply
Re: Wattie Ink tri suit women's fittings [breakaway_betty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Our Wattie Ink Team Kit arrived. It's very well made and robust using good quality fabrics and strong overlock stitching. zipper has lining between the zip and your skin to prevent chaffing.
Colours are bright and accurate.

Sizing: I personally went with a small men's size. I'm 178cm tall (5'10") and 67kg (147 pounds) and straight up-and-down figure.

I tried on the M and L in the women's suits that were delivered and could have worn either except the women's M is a little shorter in the body and tighter across shoulders/chest.
The women's L was a more relaxed fit on me with more room across shoulders and chest but perhaps a little loser around butt than the men's S. So, will depend on your figure.

Main difference in womens cut compared to mens was that womens legs are 1 or 2 inches shorter. The mens legs are almost full thigh length on my long legs - as you can see. Men's sleeves are a little longer and more generous on men's fitting too.

I would say the women's Wattie sizes are comparable to Zoot ie. M=M.

If you are getting a bulk order made for a team or club, it's worth taking the time to get a bag of samples delivered to try on. At the time we commenced the ordering process, there were no women's samples available but we got a full range of men's suits to try.

Last edited by: The Customer: Aug 20, 17 2:27
Quote Reply