Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Whisky Tango Foxtrot?...Is McGregor faking it or about to get his ass handed to him?
Quote | Reply
This can't be for real....Can it?

If this is how McGregor intends to take out Moneybags, he is in for a world of hurt
Or is he sucking Mayweather in?

http://wwos.nine.com.au/...r-beating-mayweather
Quote Reply
Re: Whisky Tango Foxtrot?...Is McGregor faking it or about to get his ass handed to him? [Andrew69] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He's a classic example of hubris.

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Re: Whisky Tango Foxtrot?...Is McGregor faking it or about to get his ass handed to him? [Andrew69] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He's desperately trying to sell the fight more. As is Money. The other day Floyd said that he's lost a step. Trying to get people to think that McGregor has a chance.

They both want the money. They need people to believe that McGregir has a chance.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Whisky Tango Foxtrot?...Is McGregor faking it or about to get his ass handed to him? [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
He's desperately trying to sell the fight more. As is Money. The other day Floyd said that he's lost a step. Trying to get people to think that McGregor has a chance.

They both want the money. They need people to believe that McGregir has a chance.

This. I almost wonder if McGregor and Mayweather call each other up and laugh about all the money they are making on this.

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
McGregor cracks me up. I hope he wins.
Quote Reply
Re: Whisky Tango Foxtrot?...Is McGregor faking it or about to get his ass handed to him? [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BCtriguy1 wrote:
BLeP wrote:

This. I almost wonder if McGregor and Mayweather call each other up and laugh about all the money they are making on this.

They fly in the same plane together to these media functions.

They're business partners.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
He's the next Ronda Rousey.

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply
Re: Whisky Tango Foxtrot?...Is McGregor faking it or about to get his ass handed to him? [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I believe the airplane story was retracted. They were apparently in the same model plane but not actually the same plane.
Quote Reply
Re: Whisky Tango Foxtrot?...Is McGregor faking it or about to get his ass handed to him? [DieselPete] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DieselPete wrote:
I believe the airplane story was retracted. They were apparently in the same model plane but not actually the same plane.

Shhhhhh.... Duffy knows what he knows. Everything else us #fakenews. #SethRich.

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply
Re: Whisky Tango Foxtrot?...Is McGregor faking it or about to get his ass handed to him? [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They're still selling this fight, and will up to the end. I watched video of McGregor hitting the heavy bag, and other workouts....and Mayweather has to be LOVING it. Hitches in punches, poor head movement, leans back to avoid punches, throw arm punches, and pulls back prior to forward movement on his punches, telegraphing them. It really doesn't look good. But smart business move!
Quote Reply
Re: Whisky Tango Foxtrot?...Is McGregor faking it or about to get his ass handed to him? [Culley22] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a seat at a buddy's house who was swindled by the media and popped for the ppv. Should be entertaining.
Quote Reply
Re: Whisky Tango Foxtrot?...Is McGregor faking it or about to get his ass handed to him? [DieselPete] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DieselPete wrote:

Oh.

I get all my McMaygregweather news form the LR.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Whisky Tango Foxtrot?...Is McGregor faking it or about to get his ass handed to him? [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I read an article about the fight a few weeks back. They are guaranteed $100M plus bonuses if viewership reaches a certain level (I think length also has an effect). They don't actually hate eachother, they just know how to talk up a fight to bring attention.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks.
I can't unseen that you know....
Quote Reply