Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Curbed my nice alloy wheels...any one use one of those kits to repair such damage?
Quote | Reply
Completely boneheaded maneuver today and scraped my alloy wheel along a curb. I'd like to avoid having to bring it to somebody to fix...has anyone ever tried those kits you can use to restore the wheel? Do they work decently and are they relatively easy to use?

Quote | Reply
get a new wheel . or take it to someone who does it profesionally. unless you are a paint master.

sometimes
Quote Reply
Re: Curbed my nice alloy wheels...any one use one of those kits to repair such damage? [mustangchef] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mustangchef wrote:
get a new wheel . or take it to someone who does it profesionally. unless you are a paint master.

Yeah, the damage is purely cosmetic so I'm not going to buy a new wheel. May have to take it to a pro to fix, though, if those kits do a shit job.

Quote | Reply
Got a picture?
Quote Reply
Re: Curbed my nice alloy wheels...any one use one of those kits to repair such damage? [spot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
if you are in Michigan , take into the BMW dealership in Ann Arbor...some guy goes through there once a week.. hear he does an awesome job.

sometimes
Quote Reply
Re: Curbed my nice alloy wheels...any one use one of those kits to repair such damage? [mustangchef] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mustangchef wrote:
if you are in Michigan , take into the BMW dealership in Ann Arbor...some guy goes through there once a week.. hear he does an awesome job.

Sadly, I'm not terribly close to Ann Arbor...SW Ohio.