Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Model promises sex to kidnapper once ordeal was over
Quote | Reply
This sounds legit. Nothing to see here. Move along.

http://www.cnn.com/...el-lawyer/index.html

Quote Reply
Re: Model promises sex to kidnapper once ordeal was over [Trieatalot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I thought this story would be great LR fodder. Maybe I needed to include a picture of the model in question?
Quote Reply
Re: Model promises sex to kidnapper once ordeal was over [Trieatalot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
A good lesson learned from all this.

They can do wonders with make-up and photography...
Last edited by: Sanuk: Aug 9, 17 11:21
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Model promises sex to kidnapper once ordeal was over

Where did you see this? I couldn't find it in the article.

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Re: Model promises sex to kidnapper once ordeal was over [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wonders? I think she looks better on the left.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not seeing the promised sex.
Quote Reply
Re: Model promises sex to kidnapper once ordeal was over [Tibbsy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tibbsy wrote:
Wonders? I think she looks better on the left.

Definitely.

I actually thought the OP was making a funny by implying that makeup made her look worse. I guess he was serious.

Quote Reply
Re: Model promises sex to kidnapper once ordeal was over [Tibbsy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In the linked article from the Telegraph

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/...3-girl-chloe-ayling/

Quote:
The day before the pair had been seen in a shop together buying shoes, and Miss Ayling told police that she "made him believe we could be more intimate when the incident ended" so that she could escape.

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Re: Model promises sex to kidnapper once ordeal was over [Endo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No, I just included the photos to get the conversation going. I was not making any kind of compare and contrast.

Other articles go on to describe how she slept in the same bed as her kidnapper, went shoe shopping with him, and he only was doing it to fund treatment for a chronic illness.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Trieatalot wrote:
No, I just included the photos to get the conversation going. I was not making any kind of compare and contrast.

Other articles go on to describe how she slept in the same bed as her kidnapper, went shoe shopping with him, and he only was doing it to fund treatment for a chronic illness.

Like E.D.?
Quote Reply
Re: Model promises sex to kidnapper once ordeal was over [Endo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I actually thought the OP was making a funny by implying that makeup made her look worse. I guess he was serious.

I don't always use pink...

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The story is fantastic! Was the entire stunt for attention?
Quote Reply
Re: Model promises sex to kidnapper once ordeal was over [Perseus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Perseus wrote:
The story is fantastic! Was the entire stunt for attention?

No one would ever do that, come on!
Quote Reply