Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

De Soto Femme Announces New "Sneak-a-Poo" FliSuit
Quote | Reply
That's right! We did it because how many of you want the comfort of a trisuit but don't want to worry about pulling it down and getting it back in place when you're sticky and sweaty and waste the time? Well, fear no more! We have added a sneak-a-poo or pee flap for women. We said we want equality and coming out with the flisuit for men a couple seasons ago, we have been working diligently. It's been tested by our Femme testing team and we are sure this will be a hit! Check it out and if you have specific questions, please feel free to email me personally: tracy@desotosport.com.

Click here to read all about it, watch the video and see the photos!

https://www.desotosport.com/...it-short-sleeve-2018

Tracy M. De Soto
Femme Designer/CFO/Attorney
De Soto Sport
Last edited by: sdtrigirl: Aug 1, 17 9:10
Quote Reply
Re: De Soto Femme Announces New "Sneak-a-Poo" FliSuit [sdtrigirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This is a GREAT IDEA!

I have been distracted for too long by tri tops that ride up, exposing a triangle of my back to sunburn while racing.

The pee/poo problem is an obvious concern that kept me from being comfortable in long-distance races wearing a one-piece suit and now, it's fixed!

I will be ordering before the third. When I believe your 20% discount ends. Thanks again for solving a REAL PROBLEM 😊😊😊

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply
Re: De Soto Femme Announces New "Sneak-a-Poo" FliSuit [sdtrigirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Seems like this could be used on a men's suit also to solve a certain bathroom scenario. Or am I missing something?

Pink? Maybe. Maybe not. You decide.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Great idea! Thanks for the post.

To breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive.
Quote Reply
Re: De Soto Femme Announces New "Sneak-a-Poo" FliSuit [japarker24] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It could! However, given that we already make the flisuit for men which allows them to relieve themselves 90 percent of the time, it's not as much of an issue for men, as it was for us ladies!

Tracy M. De Soto
De Soto Sport
Quote Reply
Re: De Soto Femme Announces New "Sneak-a-Poo" FliSuit [SallyShortyPnts] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks, Sallyshortpants. I am always open to listening to feedback, problems, thoughts, etc. Please feel free to email me directly with whatever is on your mind!

Tracy M. De Soto
De Soto Sport
Quote Reply
Re: De Soto Femme Announces New "Sneak-a-Poo" FliSuit [japarker24] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
japarker24 wrote:
Seems like this could be used on a men's suit also to solve a certain bathroom scenario. Or am I missing something?

This made me laugh this morning. Womens forum, womens product, and you ask (an otherwise very sensible question) about making it for men.
Quote Reply
Re: De Soto Femme Announces New "Sneak-a-Poo" FliSuit [Gee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Glad I could add laughter to your day!

Pink? Maybe. Maybe not. You decide.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Great idea, not seen this before. Can anyone comment on what it's like run in? Does the 'hip zip' chafe? Last time I ran IMAZ marathon in cycling shorts I had big wounds on my backside where the seams met.
Quote Reply
Re: De Soto Femme Announces New "Sneak-a-Poo" FliSuit [climbingfishgir] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
De Soto tested on various women and none of them had problems with chafing. The zipper is fully lined with a soft fabric.
Quote Reply
Re: De Soto Femme Announces New "Sneak-a-Poo" FliSuit [MsFEline] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you for your response, very interesting concept.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Curious if anyone has tried this suit yet .... any reviews on fit, feel, or comfort? Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: De Soto Femme Announces New "Sneak-a-Poo" FliSuit [FiveBlessings] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I raced the in the De Soto FliSuit at my last race of the season. I've always had issues with my top rolling up on two piece kits. I'm 5'7" with a long torso so it's hard to find tops that are long enough. I decided to give a full suit a try and the zipper for quick pit-stops on the suit really had me curious!

Turns out I loved it! The fabric is really nice, compressive, yet moves with you. I was concerned about the white fabric being see-through... but it was NOT. Not even when wet.
The zipper is really secure and unzips smoothly. I had no issues with chaffing. I'm looking forward to racing in it in a longer race next year!
Quote Reply
Re: De Soto Femme Announces New "Sneak-a-Poo" FliSuit [FiveBlessings] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes. I have this suit and love it. I have not raced in it yet but I train in it. This is my first full suit. Usually I wear a 2 piece but im in love with this full suit! Its compressive but not restrictive. And the zippers do stay in place and not bounce around!!
Quote Reply
Re: De Soto Femme Announces New "Sneak-a-Poo" FliSuit [Jjejeansonne] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the reviews! Does it have any bra shelf/liner? Also, how accurate is the sizing .... I'm around 5'2" and 125 lbs.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No. It does not have a bra shelf liner. I am 5’7 168 and I’m “heavier” on the bottom. I usually wear an XL shorts so thats the size I got and it fits great. Just remember it’s compressive, but it isnt too tight. I feel like it holds me together better, lol.
Last edited by: Jjejeansonne: Dec 22, 17 6:13
Quote Reply