Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

College kid looking for Bib shorts
Quote | Reply
Either looking for cheap or free bib shorts Meduim or Large. Also, jerseys if you just want to throw them in.

Thanks!
Richard
Quote Reply
Re: College kid looking for Bib shorts [Eoh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not sure of the quality... but I saw a jersey and bibs at a new grocery store that is opening up here in parts of the US... Lidl. I think the jersey and bib shorts were $20 each.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Go on Ebay and search, "cycling kits" and you'll see a ton of brand new jersey and bibs for $27ish shipped to your door from China.

"Heart Rate, Watts, I have no idea, I race, I don't pace." Andrew Starykowicz
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've got two sets of bib shorts and 3 matching jerseys from a bike shop sponsored team I used to ride for. Bibs and jerseys both size large, black with orange accents. $30 for everything.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Go to Nashbar.com. Look at the returned items section. Wait until the days they have sales (like today is a tour sale for 27% off) which does include returned items. Buy from there (you'll see bibs and such). Last year I bought some returned items on a 25% coupon day and got some Nashbar house brand bibs that were on the returned sale for $15 (looked brand new to me since it was in original packaging and still had the tags).

They also have some reasonably priced jerseys too. It is hit or miss on the returned items selections but there are really good deals to be had there if you are patient enough.
Last edited by: loxx0050: Jul 17, 17 7:44
Quote Reply
Re: College kid looking for Bib shorts [loxx0050] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Depending on what you're looking to spend I have a couple boxes worth of stuff I haven't managed to list yet in matching kit. Msg me if you like.
Quote Reply
Re: College kid looking for Bib shorts [trisport4all] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Don't reply to me reply to the OP.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
50 bucks for 3 pairs of bibs, castelli and squadra. Will throw in some jerseys as well, and probably some IM finsiher shirts, socks, head gear etc. A belt with a Palm tree! No holes or anything. A couple of dress shirts if they fit in the box too! Plenty of life left in all.
Quote Reply