Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Add One More to the Clinton Body Count
Quote | Reply
At what point does this stop being a coincidence?

http://www.wnd.com/...-witness-found-dead/

Quote Reply
Re: Add One More to the Clinton Body Count [GreenPlease] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah I mean people were shocked that he committed suicide and that never happens. Like literally never.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Another suspicious episode in the Clinton Foundation saga.

Dirty money leads to a lot more dirt.
Quote Reply
Re: Add One More to the Clinton Body Count [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm sure Vince Foster just wanted to end it too. Same with all of the others.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
Yeah I mean people were shocked that he committed suicide and that never happens. Like literally never.

The Clintons are the real life Underwoods, just not as good looking or successful in their duplicity.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think you're serious, but then you linked to world net daily, so then I think you're joking. Has this been confirmed by Alex Jones yet?

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Add One More to the Clinton Body Count [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Add One More to the Clinton Body Count [JD21] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JD21 wrote:
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/americas/haiti/article160983614.html

"He shot himself the head"

So not Hillary, Bill, Chelsea, or Socks.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I was just providing a credible article - don't shoot the messenger...
Quote Reply
Re: Add One More to the Clinton Body Count [JD21] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Alaska Cruise they're advertising seems like it might have a bunch of "interesting" passengers.

"Human existence is based upon two pillars: Compassion and knowledge. Compassion without knowledge is ineffective; Knowledge without compassion is inhuman." Victor Weisskopf.
Quote Reply
Re: Add One More to the Clinton Body Count [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
BLeP wrote:

The Clintons are the real life Underwoods, just not as good looking or successful in their duplicity.

I am up for a good conspiracy but the argument seemed to be "nobody expected suicide from him". That doesn't hold any water. None.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
I think you're serious, but then you linked to world net daily, so then I think you're joking. Has this been confirmed by Alex Jones yet?

Didn't you read the article?

Quote:
A supporter of former Haitian President Michel Martelly, Eberwein served as director general of the government’s economic development agency, Fonds d’assistance économique et social, better known as FAES. He held the position from May 2012 until February 2015 when he was replaced. He was also a partner in a popular pizza restaurant in Haiti, Muncheez, and has a pizza — the Klaus Special — named after him.

You're not seriously suggesting this pizza guy had nothing to do with Hillary's child sex slave Pizzagate scandal, I hope.

Open your eyes, man.

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Re: Add One More to the Clinton Body Count [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I is quite likely people in Haiti who where involved in facilitating the scheme wanted him dead. Or other people given he was to testify at the Haitian anti-corruption inquiry. Like you said dirty money leads to more dirt.

They constantly try to escape from the darkness outside and within
Dreaming of systems so perfect that no one will need to be good T.S. Eliot

Quote Reply
Re: Add One More to the Clinton Body Count [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sphere wrote:
You're not seriously suggesting this pizza guy had nothing to do with Hillary's child sex slave Pizzagate scandal, I hope.

Look, Hillary had to get those calves from somewhere and PizzaGuy is as much to blame as anyone. He had to pay for his crime of delivering abundant pizza.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
JD21 wrote:
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/americas/haiti/article160983614.html

Holy shit are you naĂ¯ve! Yeah, SURE he shot himself in the head! Riiiiiiiiiiiight ..... Educate yourself!

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
There is no proof that that technique works. I didn't see that character shoot himself in the head.

Fail.

Sad.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
There is no proof that that technique works. I didn't see that character shoot himself in the head.

Fail.

Sad.

Bullshit. They said they have successfully used it many times in the past! Loser. Gullible. Pathetic.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
BLeP wrote:

Fail.

Sad.

Bullshit. They said they have successfully used it many times in the past! Loser. Gullible. Pathetic.

Uh huh, and I said that your Mom was good last night but guess what? She wasn't!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
j p o wrote:
JD21 wrote:

Holy shit are you naĂ¯ve! Yeah, SURE he shot himself in the head! Riiiiiiiiiiiight ..... Educate yourself!

I think it was more like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6z9YgJAkyb8

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Did you notice the nearly full bottle of water at the end of the scene where they had been pouring it in his mouth? I think Jesus must have been nearby to replenish the water.
Quote Reply