Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: 58cm road bike -$1,000
Quote | Reply
I've got a buddy looking for a bike. Needs to be a 58cm equivalent. His budget is ~$1,000. Anyone have anything?
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 58cm road bike -$1,000 [adktriguy46] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

I have the following that I could build up for around $1k.

Looks 595 XL (57.5 top tube):

Its in very good shape with a minimum of scrapes and dings. I have two of the e-posts. It’s currently setup for a 79.25 BB to top of saddle height, but you could add in another 2cm with spacers, or of course cut it down. I’m pretty sure I have a Shimano BB that I can include. It’s a standard threaded 24mm bb. The lines for internal routing are all in place as well. There’s quite a bit of room left on the steerer tube.

Land Shark Pro Carbon (58cm top tube):

This is also in very good shape, and is naturally one of a kind. There are some dings here and there, but nothing major. Probably in slightly less good condition than the 595, but a more unique bike. The seatmast takes a 31.6 seatpost, or a topper. With a topper, I think it’s around 75mm BB to rail. It’s a BB30 bottom bracket. I’ll include the seatpost clamp, or topper and FD clamp adapter as well.

Happy to provide pics of either. Shoot me a PM or email.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 58cm road bike -$1,000 [BAllenby] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks man but his BB to saddle length is 83cm
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've got a 2010 Tarmac SL built with rival and some white industries/A23 tubeless wheels

http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...s_P6340520/#p6340520
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 58cm road bike -$1,000 [TheRAMG] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks everyone. Found a bike yesterday.
Quote Reply