Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Updated. Lower Price or OBO ZIPP 808 FC, PN 2.1 and Conti SS 20mm, slightly used Adamo PN 2.1, Bnew P4 frameset, bnew Tririg Alpha X, bnew Omega X, used Zipp 808 FC wheelset, used DI2 Ultegra, bnew pair of Turbo Cottons...etc.
Quote | Reply
RFS: moving away from Road Tri.

Reminder:
Since I'm still overseas, some items can only be "bought and shipped" the end of August. Some are available and can be shipped now.

P4 frameset. Size 51. Bought BNEW on Ebay last November (2010 or 2011 left-over) and the plan was to build my "project bike". Painted Matte Black with minor mods to accomodate DI2s, ditched the stock non-sense canteen on the main triangle and installed a custom plastic box that will hold the battery and flat kit and it has a bottle cage mount on top ala P5X, installed a custom plastic bento box on the top tube to "hide" the cables coming out of the Alpha X. It has a glued "tunnel" under the left chainstay for the RD wire.... $1500, with all the custom boxes and brake cables. Uncut seatpost, steerer tube was cut to it's lowest, matching the Alpha X "stem". Available and can ship now.

Bnew TRIRIG Alpha X. Painted matte black, with a custom plastic "stem cover" that runs longer than the stock cover and mates perfectly with the P4's custom bentobox. Will include the custom bento box that fits in between elbow pads and Bnew Ceegees pads..... $900 with free Gamma (cut) and alloy ski-bend (cut) both painted matte black.

This is available now but the spacers are with me, painted black and can be shipped the end of August.

RESERVED...Bnew Omega X. Painted Matte Black... $150. Available end of August.

Zipp 808 FC. Clinchers. 2014 model. Debadged, all black now. Pair. Front hub, fixed/recalled already. Used for 4 70.3s and 2 140.6 with some short training rides. Comes with Conti Attack/Force, 80% life (maybe more) and latex tubes and 11 spd Ultegra cassette and Zipp skewers..... $1300 from $1400. Available, can ship now.

SOLD...Ultegra DI2. 2014. Very good condition. FD, RD, wires, shifters (brakes and extensions), charger, junction boxes.... $700. Available, can ship now.

Specialized Turbo Cotton. Pair. Bnew.... $120. Available, can ship now.

SOLD..Conti Supersonic, 20mm, Bnew, 1 piece....$20 FROM $30, can ship now.

Adamo PN 2.1, used for 2 70.3 and 1 140.6..... $90 FROM $100, can ship now.

SOLD...Speed Concept mono-extension.

Please send email to Erickmitra@yahoo.com, for pictures and other details.

I will split the shipping with the buyer.

I have more items for sale, will post those next time...Slightly used Powertap C1, 10 speed cassettes, new latex tubes, etc.etc.
Last edited by: pinoyako: Jul 23, 17 15:28
Quote Reply
Re: Feeler Sale: Bnew P4 frameset, bnew Tririg Alpha X, bnew Omega X, used Zipp 808 FC wheelset, used DI2 Ultegra, bnew pair of Turbo Cottons...etc. [pinoyako] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
interested in omega x. sent a pm
Quote Reply
Re: Feeler Sale: Bnew P4 frameset, bnew Tririg Alpha X, bnew Omega X, used Zipp 808 FC wheelset, used DI2 Ultegra, bnew pair of Turbo Cottons...etc. [pinoyako] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Re: Feeler Sale: Bnew P4 frameset, bnew Tririg Alpha X, bnew Omega X, used Zipp 808 FC wheelset, used DI2 Ultegra, bnew pair of Turbo Cottons...etc. [MinnesotaMike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Replied.. Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Feeler Sale: Added: Speed Concept Mono-extension, Conti SS 20mm, slightly used Adamo PN 2.1, Bnew P4 frameset, bnew Tririg Alpha X, bnew Omega X, used Zipp 808 FC wheelset, used DI2 Ultegra, bnew pair of Turbo Cottons...etc. [pinoyako] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM'd about di2
Quote Reply
Re: Feeler Sale: Added: Speed Concept Mono-extension, Conti SS 20mm, slightly used Adamo PN 2.1, Bnew P4 frameset, bnew Tririg Alpha X, bnew Omega X, used Zipp 808 FC wheelset, used DI2 Ultegra, bnew pair of Turbo Cottons...etc. [pinoyako] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What mono extension? Uncut S-bend by chance?
Quote Reply
Re: Feeler Sale: Added: Speed Concept Mono-extension, Conti SS 20mm, slightly used Adamo PN 2.1, Bnew P4 frameset, bnew Tririg Alpha X, bnew Omega X, used Zipp 808 FC wheelset, used DI2 Ultegra, bnew pair of Turbo Cottons...etc. [ridenfish39] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry but it's the mono extension PLUG IN where you can use your regular extensions instead of the SC's proprietary one.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Consider it sold. I'm heading to a race now. I won't be back til this afternoon. I can PayPal you then. I'm located in Philadelphia. PM me PayPal and total shipped.

Pat
Quote Reply
Re: Feeler Sale: Added: Speed Concept Mono-extension, Conti SS 20mm, slightly used Adamo PN 2.1, Bnew P4 frameset, bnew Tririg Alpha X, bnew Omega X, used Zipp 808 FC wheelset, used DI2 Ultegra, bnew pair of Turbo Cottons...etc. [ridenfish39] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SC mono extension sold.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DI2 sold.
Quote Reply
Re: Feeler Sale: Added: Conti SS 20mm, slightly used Adamo PN 2.1, Bnew P4 frameset, bnew Tririg Alpha X, bnew Omega X, used Zipp 808 FC wheelset, used DI2 Ultegra, bnew pair of Turbo Cottons...etc. [pinoyako] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PMed you about the cassettes
Quote Reply
Re: Feeler Sale: Added: Conti SS 20mm, slightly used Adamo PN 2.1, Bnew P4 frameset, bnew Tririg Alpha X, bnew Omega X, used Zipp 808 FC wheelset, used DI2 Ultegra, bnew pair of Turbo Cottons...etc. [Durian Grey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Omega X, reserved.
Quote Reply
Re: Feeler Sale: Added: Conti SS 20mm, slightly used Adamo PN 2.1, Bnew P4 frameset, bnew Tririg Alpha X, bnew Omega X, used Zipp 808 FC wheelset, used DI2 Ultegra, bnew pair of Turbo Cottons...etc. [pinoyako] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lower price on the ZIPP 808 FC.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Good seller here, got my Speed Concept extension in a couple days. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Updated. Lower Price on ZIPP 808 FC, PN 2.1 and Conti SS 20mm, slightly used Adamo PN 2.1, Bnew P4 frameset, bnew Tririg Alpha X, bnew Omega X, used Zipp 808 FC wheelset, used DI2 Ultegra, bnew pair of Turbo Cottons...etc. [pinoyako] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What size is the C1 and how much you asking?

http://www.clperformancetraining.com
http://www.pillasport.ca
Quote Reply
Re: Feeler Sale: Added: Conti SS 20mm, slightly used Adamo PN 2.1, Bnew P4 frameset, bnew Tririg Alpha X, bnew Omega X, used Zipp 808 FC wheelset, used DI2 Ultegra, bnew pair of Turbo Cottons...etc. [ridenfish39] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks, too.
Quote Reply
Re: Updated. Lower Price on ZIPP 808 FC, PN 2.1 and Conti SS 20mm, slightly used Adamo PN 2.1, Bnew P4 frameset, bnew Tririg Alpha X, bnew Omega X, used Zipp 808 FC wheelset, used DI2 Ultegra, bnew pair of Turbo Cottons...etc. [al-gorithm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
52/36 110 BCD. Maybe 60 miles max only.
$450???
Available end of August. I have the C1 here overseas.
Quote Reply
Re: Updated. Lower Price or OBO ZIPP 808 FC, PN 2.1 and Conti SS 20mm, slightly used Adamo PN 2.1, Bnew P4 frameset, bnew Tririg Alpha X, bnew Omega X, used Zipp 808 FC wheelset, used DI2 Ultegra, bnew pair of Turbo Cottons...etc. [pinoyako] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BEST OFFER ZIPP 808s.....

Added: Conti USED ( 1 70.3) SS, 20 and 23mm. PM for pics.
Quote Reply
Re: Updated. Lower Price or OBO ZIPP 808 FC, PN 2.1 and Conti SS 20mm, slightly used Adamo PN 2.1, Bnew P4 frameset, bnew Tririg Alpha X, bnew Omega X, used Zipp 808 FC wheelset, used DI2 Ultegra, bnew pair of Turbo Cottons...etc. [pinoyako] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Any pics on the 808s.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are the turbo cotton tubeless?

Speed kills unless you have speed skills!!!
Quote Reply