Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

sold
Quote | Reply

Last edited by: Insidious: Dec 13, 17 12:35
Quote Reply
Re: Campagnolo EPS, DI2, wheels and more!!!Quick, help me sell before I buy another bike [Insidious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Insidious wrote:

Campagnolo Super Record ultra torque ti carbon 170 mm 11s Crankset, EC, 20 miles on it $245

Is this the 4 arm spider?
Last edited by: timujin: Jun 27, 17 10:07
Quote Reply
Re: Campagnolo EPS, DI2, wheels and more!!!Quick, help me sell before I buy another bike [timujin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, 4 arm spider /hidden bolt type.
Quote Reply
Re: Campagnolo EPS, DI2, wheels and more!!!Quick, help me sell before I buy another bike [Insidious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
can you send me pics pls.

Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested in that Major Tom Disc wheelset. Shoot me a pm with some pics or to grab my email address to send info/pics that way. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Campagnolo EPS, DI2, wheels and more!!!Quick, help me sell before I buy another bike [BigFluffyFuton] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Email sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bumping, few things added and prices lowered.
Quote Reply
Re: Campagnolo EPS, DI2, Zipp powertap, Madone Bar/Stem combo, Carbon wheels and more!!!Quick, help me sell before I buy another bike [Insidious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What hubs are the Major Toms laced to? And that DT wheelset... disc or rim brake? Do you have pics of those?
Quote Reply
Re: Campagnolo EPS, DI2, Zipp powertap, Madone Bar/Stem combo, Carbon wheels and more!!!Quick, help me sell before I buy another bike [jesselyb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The major toms are on velocity hubs. The DTs just sold.
Quote Reply
Re: Campagnolo EPS, DI2, Zipp powertap, Madone Bar/Stem combo, Carbon wheels and more!!!Quick, help me sell before I buy another bike [Insidious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Insidious wrote:
The major toms are on velocity hubs. The DTs just sold.

Quick release or thru axle?
Quote Reply
Re: Campagnolo EPS, Zipp, salsa fat bike, powertap, Madone Bar/Stem combo, Carbon wheels and more!!!Quick, help me sell before I buy another bike [Insidious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wiring included with the EPS?
Quote Reply
Re: Campagnolo EPS, DI2, Zipp powertap, Madone Bar/Stem combo, Carbon wheels and more!!!Quick, help me sell before I buy another bike [commendatore] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quick release
Quote Reply
Re: Campagnolo EPS, Zipp, salsa fat bike, powertap, Madone Bar/Stem combo, Carbon wheels and more!!!Quick, help me sell before I buy another bike [kram] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, wiring and battery
Quote Reply