Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Pacific Crest Duathlon - Looking For Ride To Wickiup Reservoir (Sunday)
Quote | Reply
Hi Slowtwitch. I am registered for the Pacific Crest Duathlon taking place on Sunday, June 25th in Sunriver, OR. Due to a change in schedules, I no longer have a ride on Sunday morning to Wickiup Reservoir to begin the race. I am staying at the Eagle Crest Resort in Redmond. I am wondering if anyone else participating in the Sprint or Olympic distance races on Sunday the 25th is also staying at Eagle Crest, or the Redmond area, and could offer me a ride (and possibly my bike) on Sunday morning to Sunriver to set up the bike-run transition and then out to Wickiup Reservoir. Any help is appreciated.

Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Thanks, Dave
Quote Reply
Re: Pacific Crest Duathlon - Looking For Ride To Wickiup Reservoir (Sunday) [Dallcro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I wish I could help...but we are going to be in a camper near wikiup.
Quote Reply
Re: Pacific Crest Duathlon - Looking For Ride To Wickiup Reservoir (Sunday) [lifejustice] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
lifejustice wrote:
I wish I could help...but we are going to be in a camper near wikiup.

then why did you bother to reply to make a point that you can't help him ?
Quote Reply
Re: Pacific Crest Duathlon - Looking For Ride To Wickiup Reservoir (Sunday) [adablduya1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The thought was there and that is what counts. I am shocked you don't want to drive an hour and a half to Redmond at 4 am to pick me up in your camper, then make the drive back. I wouldn't do it either....

Thank you and good luck in your race.
Quote Reply
Re: Pacific Crest Duathlon - Looking For Ride To Wickiup Reservoir (Sunday) [Dallcro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Uber just started to drive in town...potential option. Or there is a taxi company that has bike racks....X-Cabs.

Goodluck!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thought they had shuttles.
Quote Reply
Re: Pacific Crest Duathlon - Looking For Ride To Wickiup Reservoir (Sunday) [cjb3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cjb3 wrote:
Thought they had shuttles.

Not from where the OP is staying...
Quote Reply
Re: Pacific Crest Duathlon - Looking For Ride To Wickiup Reservoir (Sunday) [SwizBeats] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Got transportation to Sunriver and purchased a shuttle pass to the reservoir. Not sure why shuttle tickets have to cost $25, but better than $40 for an Uber ride
Quote Reply