Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Massage Chair... Because I'm Not Spending Enough $ on Tri
Quote | Reply
So I was at Costco and saw their fancy $4,000 massage chairs. Of course, I was at Costco when my legs were cooked an my back was tight. I didn't hop in for a sample (too neurotic - maybe if I was in a space suit), but I have certainly enjoyed some massage chair time.

So.... anybody out there using a massage chair? Is it in lieu of a real-person massage? Better than a foam roller or stick? Beneficial?

I wouldn't drop $4,000 on one, but when I pencil cost/massage * number of times I WISH I could get a massage..... I might consider a mortal massage chair.

Hillary Trout
San Luis Obispo, CA

Your trip is short. Make the most of it.
https://www.slogoing.net/
Quote Reply
Re: Massage Chair... Because I'm Not Spending Enough $ on Tri [SLOgoing] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Curious what brand that Costco had?

Best massage chair I've tried is a Panasonic model....exact ones (2 different) that I've tested out are about $7000 or so. But, it was very nice...not as good as a massage but nice. There was a black Friday sale a couple of years ago where it was 50% off and I was very tempted to get it....but I already spent my money on a bathroom remodel at the time.

For recovery I wouldn't consider it as a good as a massage or a roller but nice to just sit down and zone out in front of the TV or take a snooze.
Quote Reply
Re: Massage Chair... Because I'm Not Spending Enough $ on Tri [loxx0050] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
loxx0050 wrote:
Curious what brand that Costco had?

Dang. I don't remember and I didn't snap a picture. My husband saw me eyeing them and just said "nope!" and I didn't wander over there. I looked at Costco's website but those don't look like the same ones. It was one of those where they had a vendor in there demo'ing them.

Hillary Trout
San Luis Obispo, CA

Your trip is short. Make the most of it.
https://www.slogoing.net/
Quote Reply