Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

What are you sleeping on...need some new quality bedsheets
Quote | Reply
Looking for some new bedsheets, not impressed with the shit we are working with now. What's the good stuff quality and comfort?

Not sure of brands we have now, have bought several that start out feeling like it's the perfect sheet but after a few washes and a couple of months sleep time, they just lose the magic feel they had in the beginning.
Last edited by: SkipG: May 18, 17 2:58
Quote Reply
Re: What are you sleeping on...need some new quality bedsheets [SkipG] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Good question, we've had a set ~10 years now. No idea the brand as the tag has completely gone blank, I do remember they are 1000 thread count, and they're just as good today as they were brand new. I think we got them at Sam's Club.

I hear commercials for Boll & Branch all the time, they're $200+ for a queen set.

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Re: What are you sleeping on...need some new quality bedsheets [mck414] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wife has spent up to a a couple hundred $ on sheets don't recall the brands but they definitely haven't kept the same feel as they had when first bought.
Quote Reply
Re: What are you sleeping on...need some new quality bedsheets [SkipG] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Matouk. Very expensive but high comfort, holds colors well, and lasts.

Do NOT go with Serena and Lily. Just another shop that is good at marketing but terrible at manufacturing/sourcing. Poor quality/comfort and falls apart relatively quickly.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Rush Limbaugh endorses these

https://www.bollandbranch.com/...nd%20Branch%20(exact)

Re: What are you sleeping on...need some new quality bedsheets [last tri in 83] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Anyone know about this company? They just opened a store close by. Will have to go take a look.

http://www.yvesdelorme.com/en_us/
Quote Reply
Re: What are you sleeping on...need some new quality bedsheets [mck414] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mck414 wrote:
Good question, we've had a set ~10 years now. No idea the brand as the tag has completely gone blank,

Mine only have "Q" "F" & "T" Sharpie'd on the tags

The shelves in the linen closet are labelled accordingly, so I can always put the right size on the right bed. That way I don't get it halfway on and discover it's the wrong size

Now, as I told D'Girls, my therapist said: "It's NOT really OCD if you don't have an anxiety/panic attack when things are out of order"

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
we've been very happy with http://www.brooklinen.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Go get some bamboo sheets! They are cheap and softer than cotton. Costco had them :)
Quote Reply